Gene Simmons admits that Fox News has won.

May 2012
By the wall
Even Hollywood, yes Mr. Simmons is part of Hollywood, is starting to realize that conservatism is winning.

The democrats are losing on every single front, people are rejecting them en masse and the country is now flipping back to conservative principles.

Obama and the people that followed him blindly, have done so much damage to the democratic party that it will take you at least a decade to overcome it.

Today is a good day to be alive. Values, morals, and ethics are on their way back!

KISS frontman Gene Simmons has always been somewhat politically outspoken, and today on Twitter he opined on the downfall of CNN and said that in the cable news wars, it appears that Fox News has won.

Gene Simmons ✔ @genesimmons

Follow

CNN/HLN have given up, and Fox, it seems, has won..CNN has quit hard news. It's all Bourdain food & Forensic File shows..Pathetic

KISS? Gene Simmons Thinks CNN?s Just ?Given Up? and Fox ?Won? | Mediaite

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2011
The greatest place on Earth California
CNN did not want to lie like Faux entertainment news did so they simply changed format. I don't like it but Telemundo and Deutchworld have great world news. And I believe Faux has recently bought Telemundo so one less truthful place.

May 2012
By the wall
CNN did not want to lie like Faux entertainment news did so they simply changed format. I don't like it but Telemundo and Deutchworld have great world news. And I believe Faux has recently bought Telemundo so one less truthful place.
Fox News, the actual news broadcasts, is probably the best out there because of the sheer amount of affiliates they have.

Its only the commentary shows like Fox and Friends or Hannity that are disturbing.

For breaking news I always turn to Fox because they get the information a lot quicker than anyone else and I've tested this.

Dec 2007
Middle of nowhere Arkansas
Even Hollywood, yes Mr. Simmons is part of Hollywood, is starting to realize that conservatism is winning.

The democrats are losing on every single front, people are rejecting them en masse and the country is now flipping back to conservative principles.

Obama and the people that followed him blindly, have done so much damage to the democratic party that it will take you at least a decade to overcome it.

Today is a good day to be alive. Values, morals, and ethics are on their way back!

Follow

CNN/HLN have given up, and Fox, it seems, has won..CNN has quit hard news. It's all Bourdain food & Forensic File shows..Pathetic

Mr Simmons is just wrong. Yes, Fox News network has a better business model than the mainstream news sources. So what?

This nation is in serious trouble. Our foreign policy is an open joke. The Middle East is experiencing open warfare. Russia is in the process of invading Ukraine. China is making moves all over Asia. Everybody's jumpy. Our own borders are a zoo. They're completely open. Even the Mexican military doesn't recognize the border anymore. The economy is in a shambles. The rich are getting richer and the rest of us are treading water. The president is openly talking about governing without the aid of of congress.

But none of that bothers me near as much as the fact some 40% of the inhabitants of this nation are just fine with all of this. It's disgusting.

Mar 2010
Near Austin TX

Follow

Simmons only thinks conservatism is winning because the president is failed. But that doesn't spell defeat for the Left. Despite all of its current and future failures, the Left will continue winning because of human nature. Conservatives will only win select local races, but the general population will continue to want stuff from the federal government.

Sep 2013
Oklahoma
Simmons only thinks conservatism is winning because the president is failed. But that doesn't spell defeat for the Left. Despite all of its current and future failures, the Left will continue winning because of human nature. Conservatives will only win select local races, but the general population will continue to want stuff from the federal government.
...or because they don't believe a damn thing conservatives are selling, including theocratic shades, ethnic and social othering, gun worship, and a campaign system built entirely around negativity (even moreso than Democrats, which is a tough act to follow I'll admit).

Reactions: 5 people
Mar 2010
Near Austin TX
...or because they don't believe a damn thing conservatives are selling, including theocratic shades, ethnic and social othering, gun worship, and a campaign system built entirely around negativity (even moreso than Democrats, which is a tough act to follow I'll admit).
I will accept your argument except for the part, "even moreso". A non-partisan view sees equality in negative campaigning.