George Zimmerman/police re-enactment video

Feb 2010
Think it sort of depends on how accurate your map is....eh?

The exact location must be on record.

All maps online show the same location. This map shows a different path for Zimmerman.

Last edited:
Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC

Here is the video of George Zimmerman doing a walkthrough with the police at the scene. Made the day after the Trayvon Martin killing. Video runs about 15 minutes. Interesting at the least. Haven't had a chance to compare the video to the actual transcripts from the conversation he was having with the police at the time. The defense team has posted the clip, so one would assume they feel it is helpful to Zimmerman's case.

WATCH: Video Shows George Zimmerman Reenacting Fight with Trayvon Martin | NewsFeed | TIME.com

(poked around a little and didn't see any other threads already started on this. If there are any, mods feel free to merge)

Among the early "facts" when this story broke was the huge size disparity between Martin and Zimmerman. (140 lbs versus 250lbs as i recall). It gave some extra zing to the story.

After seeing Zimmerman here in the video, one has to wonder where those claims originated....???

Feb 2010
Among the early "facts" when this story broke was the huge size disparity between Martin and Zimmerman. (140 lbs versus 250lbs as i recall). It gave some extra zing to the story.

After seeing Zimmerman here in the video, one has to wonder where those claims originated....???
Probably because he was that big at one time.

Probably closer to 200 at the time of the killing.
Martin was 160 according to police report.
http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

Last edited:
Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Probably because he was that big at one time.

Probably closer to 200 to 220 at the time of the killing.
Martin was 140 to 160

Apparently you didn't watch the re-enactment video. Would categorize Zimmerman as a very averaged sized fellow.

Feb 2010
Apparently you didn't watch the re-enactment video. Would categorize Zimmerman as a very averaged sized fellow.
I would guess around 200 on the video. The police station video made him look even bigger. He has a gut and big legs. Maybe it said 240 on his drivers license.[video=youtube;GjkUKJg8f0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjkUKJg8f0c[/video]

Another point. In one account Zimmerman told police Martin came up from behind and hit him. In this video Zimmerman states Martin asked him if he had a problem. That shows Martin did not sucker punch him from behind as they were face to face. Another discrepancy.

George Zimmerman’s Police Report: Trayvon Martin Approached Him From Behind, Bashed His Head Against Sidewalk | Mediaite

According to Zimmerman’s account to police, he had been walking back towards his SUV when Martin approached him from behind

Last edited:
Feb 2010
Here is an interesting take on it.

George Zimmerman Video Reenactment Lies and Interview Discrepancies « Bcc:List.com

2) Zimmerman tries to show investigators that his scuffle with Trayvon Martin occurred behind 1211 Twin Tree Lane. The correct location was one house further south behind 1221 Twin Tree Lane.
Why short change how far he and the unarmed teen were from the T? Because, as mentioned above, Zimmerman had about 24 hours and I assume a few conversations with his father (a retired judge) to figure out he shouldn’t have been even an inch south of the T if he was simply returning to his vehicle when attacked from behind. Meaning, the closer to the T, the better for Zimmerman’s defense.
This is the evidence that will hang Zimmerman.

Last edited:
Feb 2010
Could be. Dunno...
If Zimmerman sticks to his story that he was punched at the T and the body was found 40 to 50 feet from the T he has some serious explaining to do. I bet he is working on a plea deal right now. That piece of evidence discredits Zimmerman's entire account of the shooting.
It is probably why the DA is going after 2nd degree instead of manslaughter.

Last edited:
Feb 2010
Actually, no it doesn't. At least not to us who can comprehend the English language.
You obviously don't comprehend anything.
Zimmerman told police Martin punched him at the T of the sidewalk while he was heading back to his car, yet the body was a home down from that spot. He lied. Period. If you can come up with a credible reason why the body was found 30 to 40 feet from where Zimmerman said the fight was I am all ears.