Get your rain coats out.

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
Be prepared..when the ruling comes out in favor of Obama Care being constitutional..they will be resorting to spitting on people again.

Jul 2011
USA
Be prepared..when the ruling comes out in favor of Obama Care being constitutional..they will be resorting to spitting on people again.
Hi "I agree with Bill Maher 100%" how are you? Given a thumbs up from the High Court, I think the decision will be accepted by those of us who consider it unconstitutional, we'll merely disagree with yet another ruling. And I do agree with you as well, my prediction is 5-4 thumbs up.

Last edited:
May 2010
New England
I have decided that this is my tipping point...if Obamacare is upheld, I am checking out of the workforce and figuring a way to sponge off the system the rest of my life.

Reactions: nonsqtr and Bassman
Jan 2008
Vertiform City
I have decided that this is my tipping point...if Obamacare is upheld, I am checking out of the workforce and figuring a way to sponge off the system the rest of my life.
Okay - here is my very simple logic.

The bigger the system, the more ways there are to take advantage of it.

Right now, the system is so big, that there are always opportunities. They can't plug the leaks fast enough. New stuff happens faster than they can fix the old stuff.

That is what's so ironic about the "too big to fail" concept.

The reality is, it's so big that it's failing.