Getting sick of the crying

J

justoneman

Excuse me but is this what a female President will be like? Crying evey month. I think Hillary is setting the womans movement back about 30 years with the constant crying. How come we did not see any of this crying when Bill Cheated on her?

M

montanamrs

As a woman she is embarassing to me.

She is too into theatrics to get what she wants.

D

Dr.Knuckles

I'm trying to think of precident of a world leader crying.

I think Bush Sr. cried when the Exxon Valdis went down. The loss of sweet sweet crude overwhelmed him.

Actually I think wiping away tears is fair. I'd probably get misty if I saw a video collage of my college years too. Bawling is different though. Coming close and letting a tear go is cool... breaking down is a problem. I havent seen pictures or vidoe of her 'episodes'. Doesn;t matter though cause Obama's got it in his pocket. He could shit his pants on TV and he'd still win.

If I were Kerry I would have cried after the swiftboat shit. That was cold.

T

TurnBackTheClock

Excuse me but is this what a female President will be like? Crying evey month. I think Hillary is setting the womans movement back about 30 years with the constant crying. How come we did not see any of this crying when Bill Cheated on her?

There's no cryin' in baseball! There's no cryin' in the White House! JOM, for once, you and I agree on something. Hillary thinks that everytime she cries, people are going to vote for her. And you know what? Some of them do. If she is crying like this in a run for the WH, what's she going to do if hse get in and things really get hard?

G

Goldwater

She'll cry before every primary cause it worked a few times. Why should she care anyway. When she didn't cry people said she was cold. When she did cry others said she's faking, which may be true. But if she stops crying she won't be cold again, she'll be worse, a flip flopping fake cryer.

If she doesn't cry=bad
If she does cry=bad
If she stops crying=bad

Alright, having given that subject infinitly more attention that it deserves, I'm going to sleep.

D

Davocrat

I think it would be funny if McCain faked a cry as a parody. I still wouldn't vote for him, but I'd want to have a beer with him.

M

mdmx96

Yeah...I would have a beer with Mcain. I still would NOT vote for any of the current liars.

B

Babylon

She'll cry before every primary cause it worked a few times. Why should she care anyway. When she didn't cry people said she was cold. When she did cry others said she's faking, which may be true. But if she stops crying she won't be cold again, she'll be worse, a flip flopping fake cryer.

If she doesn't cry=bad
If she does cry=bad
If she stops crying=bad

Alright, having given that subject infinitly more attention that it deserves, I'm going to sleep.
I think her Self, is all we ask. Be your self, if we don't like that you, then that's it. She loses all credibility for being such a fraud.

It goes right along with her staying with a man who cheated 5,987 times. That really should be the ONLY sign we need to see she is not fit to be the President. She is not worthy of that stage, not simply because she appears cold, or soft,but because of what her Fake ass bullshit crying represents..