Gillibrand Out

Jan 2016
Colorado
I appreciate the sentiment, but there really isn't that much of a physical resemblance between the two, which, I believe, is the emphasis in the use of the word.

A better example would be Trump and his mom.

He is definitely her doppelganger.

You don't think Miller and Goebbels resemble each other?!? I think the resemblance is downright EERIE:

1567030390428.png

But yeah, I didn't even believe that was a real photo of Donald Trump's mother, the first time I saw it......LOLOL!!

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
You don't think Miller and Goebbels resemble each other?!? I think the resemblance is downright EERIE:

View attachment 27182

But yeah, I didn't even believe that was a real photo of Donald Trump's mother, the first time I saw it......LOLOL!!

They are definitely spiritual twins, but really, I don't see the slightest physical resemblance between them (and comparing likenesses is one of my big proclivities). :)

Jan 2016
Colorado
They are definitely spiritual twins, but really, I don't see the slightest physical resemblance between them (and comparing likenesses is one of my big proclivities). :)
We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one, I'm afraid. Oh, well. One of our few disagreements.

Reactions: raj
Jun 2014
United States

View attachment 27182

They don't look like twins, but I do see some resemblance there. The overall facial shape, etc. Of course, it might just be the soulless eyes?

Jan 2016
Colorado
They don't look like twins, but I do see some resemblance there. The overall facial shape, etc. Of course, it might just be the soulless eyes?
And, as you probably know, the Nazis were VERY concerned about "overall facial shapes", and believed that they could distinguish good Aryans of pure blood from the untermenschen, by carefully examining and measuring such things as 'facial shape'. Anthropology became a well-developed pseudo-science in Nazi Germany, a tool of the state.

Reactions: Friday13