Gillibrand Out

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Hell, even you and I can agree on some things.

Strange, huh? ;)
I mean, just a couple of years ago she was campaigning with and hosting fundraisers with Bill Clinton. Then the Weinstein scandal and #MeToo happens and she's talking about how Clinton should have resigned during the Lewinsky scandal. The only thing that changed in that time was public sentiment and she wanted to jump on it.

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
I mean, just a couple of years ago she was campaigning with and hosting fundraisers with Bill Clinton. Then the Weinstein scandal and #MeToo happens and she's talking about how Clinton should have resigned during the Lewinsky scandal. The only thing that changed in that time was public sentiment and she wanted to jump on it.

It's really about whatever works to her advantage.

Her position on guns similarly "evolved."

Nov 2013
NY
never liked her, too opportunistic for me.

She needs to learn the rules of the senate and change from within.
She's in the senate since 10 years, so I think she has learned it, yet the current Senate does not allow for anything to "change", or even work for that matter.

I like her, it was too early, she just her feet wet to see what a presidential race would look like, if she continues to rack up Senate scores, she might have a better shot in 8 years.. maybe even 4, who knows.
She could have been a good follow up to a Dem president, 2016 was too early though.

I hope she sticks around for a while.

Jan 2007
The democrat party wants nothing to do with Tulsi Gabbard. She was actually a little tolerable.

Jun 2014
United States
And, as you probably know, the Nazis were VERY concerned about "overall facial shapes", and believed that they could distinguish good Aryans of pure blood from the untermenschen, by carefully examining and measuring such things as 'facial shape'. Anthropology became a well-developed pseudo-science in Nazi Germany, a tool of the state.

Yeah. Like it or not (not, BTW) medical science was actually advanced by the work of some of the Nazi torturers.

Reactions: BigLeRoy
Jun 2014
United States

She's always been a self-promoter, first and foremost.

Reactions: Friday13