Girl Scouts refused entry to the White House during last night’s storm

Apr 2011
Under your skin
A dangerous thunderstorm struck the D.C. area last night after President and Mrs. Obama had their photo-op with the Girl Scouts camped out on the White House lawn, prompting an emergency evacuation of the campers.

But not to the nearby White House, mind you. The Girl Scouts had to go across the street and seek shelter in the Eisenhower Building

Girl Scouts evacuated from White House lawn - CNNPolitics.com

There was no location at the White House to accommodate the campers?

A knife wielding maniac can make into the State Room of the White House. Girl Scouts have to settle for a conference room floor a building away.

B04

Aug 2014
gone
A dangerous thunderstorm struck the D.C. area last night after President and Mrs. Obama had their photo-op with the Girl Scouts camped out on the White House lawn, prompting an emergency evacuation of the campers.

But not to the nearby White House, mind you. The Girl Scouts had to go across the street and seek shelter in the Eisenhower Building

Girl Scouts evacuated from White House lawn - CNNPolitics.com

There was no location at the White House to accommodate the campers?

A knife wielding maniac can make into the State Room of the White House. Girl Scouts have to settle for a conference room floor a building away.
I'm not really sure what the problem is here with the evacuation.

I'd be more concerned that a strange man wanted to hug little girls.

May 2012
By the wall
I wonder if Obama let's Bill around his daughters or sends them away whenever he visits.