Giuliani:Pres.Trump repaid Cohen for $130,000 Stormy Daniels Hush Money

Sep 2016
My own world
Another lie from Trump. Tell me exactly why Trumpsters believe anything this President says? Oh well, interesting development as we should find out when the payment was made. Trump had to sign financial disclosure papers before he took office and he didn't report any debt to Cohen nor did the campaign report it as an expenditure as far as we know. Hmmm...

April 5, 2018

“No,” was Trump’s one word answer when he was asked if he knew about the payment aboard Air Force One.

“You’ll have to ask Michael Cohen,” Trump said when a reporter asked why the lawyer made the payment. “Michael is my attorney. You’ll have to ask Michael.”

Asked if he knew where the money to make the payment came from, Trump said, “No, I don’t know.”

Trump Says He Didn?t Know About Payment to Stormy Daniels

Reactions: 4 people
Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Another lie from Trump. Tell me exactly why Trumpsters believe anything this President says? Oh well, interesting development as we should find out when the payment was made. Trump had to sign financial disclosure papers before he took office and he didn't report any debt to Cohen nor did the campaign report it as an expenditure as far as we know. Hmmm...

April 5, 2018

“No,” was Trump’s one word answer when he was asked if he knew about the payment aboard Air Force One.

“You’ll have to ask Michael Cohen,” Trump said when a reporter asked why the lawyer made the payment. “Michael is my attorney. You’ll have to ask Michael.”

Asked if he knew where the money to make the payment came from, Trump said, “No, I don’t know.”

Trump Says He Didn?t Know About Payment to Stormy Daniels
What is it now, lie #3002?

Donald Trump Has Managed To Tell 3,001 Lies As President. Here Are Five Of His Best

Reactions: 3 people
Jul 2016
Florida
...And admitted that neither Trump or Cohen will say what the files taken from Cohens office contain.

Reactions: 1 person
Sep 2016
My own world
Guilliani just said he often does the same sort of thing and doesn't bother his clients with details. WTF? I certainly hope the New York Bar Association is paying attention because its illegal for a lawyer to enter into this sort of agreement in the name of the client without notifying the client in the state of New York.

Reactions: 1 person

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
President reimbursed Cohen the $130.00 he paid to Stormy Daniels

On MSNBC and Fox

Last edited: