Glacier National Park Replacing Glaciers Disappearing Signs

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
It's a weird argument. Because the planet was warmer and cooler when we weren't here, we can't affect it now. Pity he didn't read his sciency book more thoroughly, to find out why temperatures varied. The Earth was once a burning ball of lava, why did it change?.
That is a bullshit reason that we can't affect the climate, cuz it happened "before we were here." the times that the earth warmed, there were specific reasons to cause it.

It was never part of a "natural cycle" or whatever the hell you trying to say. certain catastrophes gave rise to too much CO2 in the atmosphere, etc. I'm really getting sick and tired of hearing your asinine explanations.

You're stupid posts are the original amateur hour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OldGaffer and CtC
Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
you need to be specific about which great warming period. for an example, the one that happened during the Triassic was caused by volcanic activity. the Earth was very hot during this time, but that was caused by super volcanoes. the Earth was still very young we haven't had anything like that happen again, not to that extent anyway.

How did the super bowl knose cause the Earth to heat up? Because they are released in tremendous amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere.
What about the sun? The sun varies.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
The only thing making people ill is denial of the obvious and the death, destruction and cost it has already caused to many thousands of people.

Denial is not going to stop people's houses from being flooded, washed away or ripped to shreds by more frequent and stronger storms, tornadoes and hurricanes.

It's like being penny wise and pound foolish. We "can't afford" the costs curbing human contribution to climate change would incur, but somehow we seem to be able to afford the trillions of dollars needed to repair the damage caused by climate change contributed to, by human populations and their activities.
As if Hurricanes were invented in the last 10 years? I don't see any cities under water.

Reactions: Gooseberrymesa
Jun 2013
Here
That is a bullshit reason that we can't affect the climate, cuz it happened "before we were here." the times that the earth warmed, there were specific reasons to cause it.

It was never part of a "natural cycle" or whatever the hell you trying to say. certain catastrophes gave rise to too much CO2 in the atmosphere, etc. I'm really getting sick and tired of hearing your asinine explanations.

You're stupid posts are the original amateur hour.
HUH?

I'm confused. Did you respond to the wrong poster? It's the others that were trying to claim the things you're calling "stupid".

You appear to be calling something Dangermouse said that you "liked", "stupid posts".

Just trying to understand why you liked his post, then responded by saying, "You're stupid posts are the original amateur hour."

You okay man?

Last edited:
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
HUH?

Your post proves him wrong how as you appear to agree with him. Did you respond to the wrong poster? It's the others that were trying to claim the things you're calling "stupid".

You appear to be calling something Dangermouse said that you "liked", "stupid posts".

Just trying to understand why you liked his post, then responded by saying, "You're stupid posts are the original amateur hour."

You okay man?
PE just responded to the same post thatDangermouse was responding too just hit the reply tab to the wrong post, IMO

Reactions: Puzzling Evidence
Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
HUH?

I'm confused. Did you respond to the wrong poster? It's the others that were trying to claim the things you're calling "stupid".

You okay man?
Lol!

Yes, i did respond to the wrong poster.

Sorry Dangermouse.

Sep 2019
Idaho
I wonder how many tax payer dollars were initially spent on the global warming propaganda signs and how many were spent replacing them. Just a microcosm of what's happening throughout our government and society with this latest mass hysteria that's founded and sustained on politics.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
I wonder how many tax payer dollars were initially spent on the global warming propaganda signs and how many were spent replacing them. Just a microcosm of what's happening throughout our government and society with this latest mass hysteria that's founded and sustained on politics.
Hmmm.....maybe the Senate Finance comity can look into it....