Glenn Beck's 9/12 Project Launch On Right Now

C

C-101

Glenn Beck is on right now with his special "The 9/12 Project" on Fox News.

It's been pretty good so far, so check out the remaing half hour or so on Fox News Channel.

And here's the link to the one hour live webcast to follow the TV broadcast.

www.foxnews.com/glennbeck

Feel free to comment on either broadcast!:)

F

Formative Years

Is he doing the close up of his eyes while he's talking?

Even if he's not, I don't know if I can sit through an hour of Glenn Beck, can you just give me the jist of it?

C

C-101

There will be a website that will launch highlighting his new project soon, so you can get details from there.

I'm busy watching it right now!:)

I

Inkslinger

I haven't been keeping up with that tool. Did CNN give him the boot, so now he crawled to the sewer (FOX)?

B

Blueneck

1. America is good.

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.

12 Values
  • Honesty
  • Reverence
  • Hope
  • Thrift
  • Humility
  • Charity
  • Sincerity
  • Moderation
  • Hard Work
  • Courage
  • Personal Responsibility
  • Gratitude
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

You Are Not Alone

If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then you are not alone. Please send a digital version of your picture to: wesurroundthem@foxnews.com and then stay tuned to the radio and television shows over the coming weeks to see how we intend to pull back the curtain.
Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - We Surround Them

Hey Glen, please send a copy of this to Wall Street, you corporate cocksucker.

C

C-101

Inkslinger said:
I haven't been keeping up with that tool. Did CNN give him the boot, so now he crawled to the sewer (FOX)?
Yes, he moved to Fox, his ratings quintupled, and he is now rivaling Bill O'Reilly in viewership.:D

Blueneck said:
Hey Glen, please send a copy of this to Wall Street, you corporate cocksucker.
Actually, he first segment was on honesty and he related this to Bernie Madoff/corporations.

B

Blueneck

This little movement of the right wing pundits is nothing more than a Timothy McVeigh incubation project.

I got five bucks says when one of these white supremacist redneck half wits blows some shit up they will not take:

Value #11: Personal Responsibility

I

Inkslinger

Yes, he moved to Fox, his ratings quintupled, and he is now rivaling Bill O'Reilly in viewership.:D

Actually, he first segment was on honesty and he related this to Bernie Madoff/corporations.
I never understood the CNN marriage.
He's in his proper place now, where he belongs.
I use to listen to him daily (for the laughs) until I started playing internet radio at the shop, but I listened to him Monday morning while running around meeting clients, and I couldn't believe that he was calling all christians to stand arm in arm in supporting the merge of church and state.

What a fucking lunatic.
But like I said, he's where he needs to be, right there with the rest of the fucking lunatics.

D

DudleyDoRight

He raises my stress level but I essentially agree with the message. He left CNN for a better job at FOX. He wasn't even on the actual CNN channel but their headline news branch. Why is someone who wants Government to humble down and openly admit that they work for us a "Tool"? If you flip on MSNBC you can watch day#8923 of Bush's mission accomplished from Keith Olberdouche. That might be better. My opinion is that anyone who goes after both parties is ok with me. Not sure I like the Libertarian message but it's better than Hannity or Maddow's narrow minded vomit spewing.