Global Warming Gas Pump Warning......unbelievable.

May 2012
By the wall
These environmentalists want to remind people how bad their actions are hurting the environment so they want warning stickers on the gas pumps. That's bad enough but what's even worse is the liberal mentality they have, which they point out by saying that the goal of this is to inform people that they need to "change their behavior".

Sorry, but who the hell put them in charge of what I or you can or cannot do?

But this is how liberals think, they don't want to co-exist with people who think differently, they believe that everyone should change their behavior to agree with them.

This article is just another piece of evidence to prove how loony the people on the left actually are.

San Francisco environmentalist group wants global warming warning on gas pumps

A group of San Francisco environmentalists want to remind drivers that refilling their cars with gas is leading to global warming by slapping a sticker on gas pumps similar to those you find on a carton of cigarettes, The San Francisco Chronicle reported.

"The goal isn't to take transportation away from people and say, 'You're a bad person,'" Jamie Brooks, a member of the Bay Area chapter of 350.org, told the paper. "The goal is to create a signal saying, 'You need to change your behavior.'"

350.org is a group that seeks to build a global grassroots movement to "solve the climate crisis," according to its webpage, and the group made clear that the warning label fight is solely an initiative by the Bay Area branch.
San Francisco environmentalist group wants global warming warning on gas pumps | Fox News

Reactions: 3 people
Apr 2012
Here, there, Savoir Faire is everywhere.
These environmentalists want to remind people how bad their actions are hurting the environment so they want warning stickers on the gas pumps. That's bad enough but what's even worse is the liberal mentality they have, which they point out by saying that the goal of this is to inform people that they need to "change their behavior".

But this is how liberals think, they don't want to co-exist with people who think differently, they believe that everyone should change their behavior to agree with them.

This article is just another piece of evidence to prove how loony the people on the left actually are.

San Francisco environmentalist group wants global warming warning on gas pumps | Fox News
Just like warnings on cigarette packages.

WARNING: Use of this product may result in the death of polar bears.

WARNING: Pumping this gasoline into your tank may result in you being a very bad person.

WARNING: SUVs and other low milage vehicles may hasten the death of the planet and cause cancer in babies.

Reactions: 1 person

lka

Mar 2012
Gone
Lol, fucking liberals always pushing an agenda, even if proven not true. Just what we need more stupid nanny-state stickers telling us we will die if we don't follow their instructions.

[video=youtube_share;qLm3HMG8IhM]http://youtu.be/qLm3HMG8IhM[/video]

Reactions: 1 person

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
Yeah that is unbelievable. Even as I'm STILL ABLE TO PUMP GAS NORMALLY I have to not read something. Heaven forbid!!

I'm not sure if this is legitimately complaining or just whining.

Reactions: 7 people
Sep 2013
On a hill

Hate to tell you this, but all advertising, including political, is an attempt to change or reenforce behavior.

Reactions: 5 people
Apr 2012
Here, there, Savoir Faire is everywhere.
Yeah that is unbelievable. Even as I'm STILL ABLE TO PUMP GAS NORMALLY I have to not read something. Heaven forbid!!

I'm not sure if this is legitimately complaining or just whining.
I predict a sharp uptick in Sharpie marker sales.

Apr 2012
East coast USA
Is this the whining thread?
I detest getting crowsfeet, God damn it.