[Global warning post #142] Can anyone on the right say anything good about their leader at all.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Cartoon answers are appropriate to your fact free ideology, pal.
I'LL TRY TO MAKE THIS AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE ,IF YOU DON'T CONTRIBUTE YOUR GONE, YOU NEED CARTOONS . THEN I NEED YOU GONE. Were do you get the idea that I care what you think of me . We are up to 110 posts and you hate party members can't come up with hardly anything good about your pile of shit leader. That's probably the biggest point that is made with this thread, speaks volumes.

Apr 2018
Northern end of Lake Erie
I'LL TRY TO MAKE THIS AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE ,IF YOU DON'T CONTRIBUTE YOUR GONE, YOU NEED CARTOONS . THEN I NEED YOU GONE. Were do you get the idea that I care what you think of me . We are up to 110 posts and you hate party members can't come up with hardly anything good about your pile of shit leader. That's probably the biggest point that is made with this thread, speaks volumes.
"Hate party" That's rich. The Democrats are the true party of hate. If you don't kowtow to them 110%, they threaten, assault and outright murder you. Sorry charlie. but the GOP is completely innocent of hate.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Thread sucks. No opening paragraph.No source. Just a hate sentence.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
"Hate party" That's rich. The Democrats are the true party of hate. If you don't kowtow to them 110%, they threaten, assault and outright murder you. Sorry charlie. but the GOP is completely innocent of hate.
Then tell me about this, in 2018 50 people were killed in hate crimes, not one was killed by us .Every single one , all 50 of them was killed by you people , right wing haters. I repeat this again, of the 50 people killed by hate crimes in this country in 2018 all were killed by right wingers , good people as the turd calls the.

Apr 2018
Northern end of Lake Erie
Then tell me about this, in 2018 50 people were killed in hate crimes, not one was killed by us .Every single one , all 50 of them was killed by you people , right wing haters. I repeat this again, of the 50 people killed by hate crimes in this country in 2018 all were killed by right wingers , good people as the turd calls the.
*ahem* antifa assaults, sheila?*ahem*