[Global warning post #142] Can anyone on the right say anything good about their leader at all.

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
President Trump is a master. He has liberals yipping in every direction so he can pass laws that Make America Great Again.
Trump is your master? That's pretty funny.
Myself, I have higher standards.

Nov 2016
USA
Clinton is still in first place.

He is the all time champion.

And, all presidents lie.

"If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan."

That was another whopper.
So please provide us at least 11,999 lies Clinton told that would put him
In first place, ahead of even trump. *snicker*

Jul 2014
midwest
So please provide us at least 11,999 lies Clinton told that would put him
In first place, ahead of even trump. *snicker*
I said Clinton has the most famous lie.

He's at the top of the list.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

The all time whopper.

Quality, not quantity.

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
No Trump masters you liberals. All you have to do is look at the front page of topics here and you can see Trump has all you liberals in a tizzy.
I'm not a lib. And trump only seems like a master to you. That speaks poorly for you.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
No Trump masters you liberals. All you have to do is look at the front page of topics here and you can see Trump has all you liberals in a tizzy.
Not true, in fact 180deg opposite, this is the thread your responding to "Can anyone on the right say anything good about their leader at all." and not one of your haters has been able to do that. Not one , a couple of cartoon responses but even you haters can't find anything good in this pig.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
I'm not a lib. And trump only seems like a master to you. That speaks poorly for you.
Literally it is their God and Master. The lowest form of humanity leads this group, you just have to laugh at them.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
I said Clinton has the most famous lie.

He's at the top of the list.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

The all time whopper.

Quality, not quantity.
You are wrong. Hillary made bigger lies. Over 200 times she said "I Don't Recall". Under oath. Musta been the "Sniper Fire".----Besides ,this is just a bait thread anyway. No Poll.No source. No opening paragraph.

Reactions: Bronwyn
Mar 2015
Minnesota
You are wrong. Hillary made bigger lies. Over 200 times she said "I Don't Recall". Under oath. Musta been the "Sniper Fire".----Besides ,this is just a bait thread anyway. No Poll.No source. No opening paragraph.
suggestion just go away. so your 200 times doesn't seem to match up to Pres low lifes scum sucker , now standing at 11,000 verified lies. By the way you didn't have anything to say when Scum bags last supreme court justice selection said exactly the same thing. You people are the 10 clowns driving around the center ring at the circus.