[Global warning post #142] Can anyone on the right say anything good about their leader at all.

Mar 2019
Texas
So your the flamebait your talking about.

Don't be obtuse.

This thread was created to simply find another excuse for you lefties to whine and cry about President Trump which you have done since the day he won the election.

Obviously you are unable to face reality that you lost and will continue losing so long as you support the sort of political figures you do.

If nothing else, Trump being elected President has done much to expose the unstable elements in our country.

Reactions: Slartibartfast

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
No you said "And I posted anyways. Your move." That only makes you a weakling using your position to harass me. so are you going to pull my card here?
Guess what? I don't take orders from you. If you want to dictate who can post in a thread, then start your own forum.

Reactions: MichelleZ
Jul 2014
midwest
(1) I do not know a SINGLE Democrat who would want Hillary to jump into the race. Not a single blessed one.

(2) Michelle is far more qualified to be President than Donald Trump, on the grounds alone that she has far superior values and character than he.
1) Dunno who brung it up, but 2 or 3 weeks ago the "news" people were talking about Hillary jumping in. Probably wasn't a Democrat who thought of it, huh? They probably know better...

2) Michelles qualifications are what? Besides knowing where the bathrooms are in the White House and how to host tea parties for foreign first ladies?

Seems like a nice woman.

Being nice does not qualify a person.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
1) Dunno who brung it up, but 2 or 3 weeks ago the "news" people were talking about Hillary jumping in. Probably wasn't a Democrat who thought of it, huh? They probably know better...

2) Michelles qualifications are what? Besides knowing where the bathrooms are in the White House and how to host tea parties for foreign first ladies?

Seems like a nice woman.

Being nice does not qualify a person.
hillary_bill2_f.jpg

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
The question was
Can anyone on the right say anything good about their leader at all?

So when I listed a few things, the amazing binary amplification lens was used to claim that those few good things were bottom line, all inclusive endorsements of all things Trump.

Perhaps the logic police need to visit here.

How does "anything good" get translated into such silly exaggerations.

What? Does your world only include total evil and absolute goodness.

This is why I read history books by real academics who put aside propaganda and try on reality. Kershaw wrote thousands upon thousands of words on Hitler and tried to accurately portray Adolf's strengths, contributions, delusions and fatal flaws. A question like the OP question invites some actual exploration.

The OP question is not a binary question. In fact, it is looking for small statements of partial good (see the word "anything" for a clue).

This place is just a waste of time and energy sometimes.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Don't be obtuse.

This thread was created to simply find another excuse for you lefties to whine and cry about President Trump which you have done since the day he won the election.

Obviously you are unable to face reality that you lost and will continue losing so long as you support the sort of political figures you do.

If nothing else, Trump being elected President has done much to expose the unstable elements in our country.
Was disappointed till I realized that my dream of your hate party dying instead of 3 decade because of demographics but with the pile of shit you put into office this will be the last president from your hate group and you party that was once the republican party is toast. The conservatives will start a new party but the name republican will be to poisoned to be used and if God forbids a hate group took over that party again as they did the republican party , it will be put in a grave also. Couldn't be happier that scum bag won. Love it

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Guess what? I don't take orders from you. If you want to dictate who can post in a thread, then start your own forum.
Why did you start this forum? By the way, yes I can dictate who I will deal with , thats what the ignore button is , but your protected by being a moderator, but trust me the first day you come off being a moderator your name will be gold plated on my ignore list

Mar 2015
Minnesota
The question was
Can anyone on the right say anything good about their leader at all?

So when I listed a few things, the amazing binary amplification lens was used to claim that those few good things were bottom line, all inclusive endorsements of all things Trump.

Perhaps the logic police need to visit here.

How does "anything good" get translated into such silly exaggerations.

What? Does your world only include total evil and absolute goodness.

This is why I read history books by real academics who put aside propaganda and try on reality. Kershaw wrote thousands upon thousands of words on Hitler and tried to accurately portray Adolf's strengths, contributions, delusions and fatal flaws. A question like the OP question invites some actual exploration.

The OP question is not a binary question. In fact, it is looking for small statements of partial good (see the word "anything" for a clue).

This place is just a waste of time and energy sometimes.
Ok so which reply is you saying something about the turd. I found it and your complaint only exist because i didn't agree with your garbage. poor poor baby. I'll work and do my best to find ways to agree with you, OK is that good enough