[Global warning post #142] Can anyone on the right say anything good about their leader at all.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
The Mueller thingy fizzled , so they will run with the racist theme and hope that carries the day for the democrats.
So far it isn't working. I see left, right and center, black white and beautiful online calling for sense over politics.

I get that Trump is unpopular. But many people running around crying in their pillow about it are just as unpopular.

Jan 2007
Oh? You don't find the running around with your hair on fire look a good look?

It seems so fashionable these days.
Free stuff, more mexicans, tax anyone with money, stack the supreme court, end electoral college...power grab stuff. Tell half the country they are racist.

Jan 2007
Proof that Trump supporters are all about giving the finger to liberals. They don't care if the country's reputation is in tatters because of Trump. The important thing is that they get to stick it to the liberals.
Their policies....you bet.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
So far it isn't working. I see left, right and center, black white and beautiful online calling for sense over politics.

I get that Trump is unpopular. But many people running around crying in their pillow about it are just as unpopular.
Whatever that means.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
And that's the #1, #2, and #3 reasons why I voted for Trump. to protect the Federal Courts and especially the SCOTUS from the Left.
I'm not a Trump voter or a supporter - but he has done a few things that I think are good:

Gilead has agreed to donate its $20,000 HIV medication for up to 200,000 people
Though there is some media controversy surrounding this today, when this was announced I thought it was a very positive move.

- Removing the Individual Mandate Penalty from Obamacare.

President Donald J. Trump Is Helping Americans Gain a Second Chance to Build a Brighter Future
2nd Chance programs for those leaving prison and re-entering the workforce.

- Unemployment rate is low and though that figure doesn't belong to him alone, he has helped in that regard.

These positives however do not overshadow any negatives. But they are positives.
Everyone you listed is done the way that this turd does everything. First he made those countrie pay nothing more not one penny, as usual he just said he did. The Gillead deal did that to save the market for Truvada which cost $20,000.00 a year per person. The ones they gave up cost the manufacturer nothing to give out. So the word there is Truvada.
Individual mandate will cost the poor people the exact same amount as the mandate will cost. The only reason they implemented it was to destroy Obama care. He was the wrong color for them.

The last one is the ultimate joke he gave 2 million dollars to all the states combined to pay for this program
I welcome any remarks where you think I've made a mistake. One more thing you take every aspect of our econimy and through obama till now all charts lost momentum or didn't increase momentum. Literally we would have done better if no one was in office during the turds time in the white house.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Everyone you listed is done the way that this turd does everything. First he made those countrie pay nothing more not one penny, as usual he just said he did. The Gillead deal did that to save the market for Truvada which cost $20,000.00 a year per person. The ones they gave up cost the manufacturer nothing to give out. So the word there is Truvada.
Individual mandate will cost the poor people the exact same amount as the mandate will cost. The only reason they implemented it was to destroy Obama care. He was the wrong color for them.

The last one is the ultimate joke he gave 2 million dollars to all the states combined to pay for this program
I welcome any remarks where you think I've made a mistake. One more thing you take every aspect of our econimy and through obama till now all charts lost momentum or didn't increase momentum. Literally we would have done better if no one was in office during the turds time in the white house.
I get it now. No matter what anyone said you had this whole post loaded in the barrel.

Well he has done a few positive things and that is the only light in the tunnel. So I guess until you guys start leading instead of whining, we'll have to make do.