[Global warning post #142] Can anyone on the right say anything good about their leader at all.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
I get it now. No matter what anyone said you had this whole post loaded in the barrel.

Well he has done a few positive things and that is the only light in the tunnel. So I guess until you guys start leading instead of whining, we'll have to make do.
What would be the point of your answer. He's done nothing that's my point. Are you arguing that my comment about what turdly has done is not true. If so what part?

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
What would be the point of your answer. He's done nothing that's my point. Are you arguing that my comment about what turdly has done is not true. If so what part?
He has done some good.

I didn't buy that shit when the contrarians went after Obama either.

You sound like them. Are you them?

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Tell that to all those people on the job now.
Yup the increase in jobs went down with your man,
I'll give you a chance here , take any aspect of our economy and show us a chart that even suggests that The turd did anything to advance those numbers even the evil domestic product chart during Obama's years , corporation will take that any day month or year if the rest of Obama's benefits came with it. Show your stuff buddy back up your shit.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
He has done some good.

I didn't buy that shit when the contrarians went after Obama either.

You sound like them. Are you them?
I simply pointed out that the points you made about what the turd has done is lip service , and I told you why , so does that makes me a bad guy now? This is funny.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
No he didn't. The goals for individual nations in relation to their GNP had been set prior to his Presidency.
In fact they haven't even contributed anything yet, it's the wrong time of the year to do it' but the turd forced them to do it. What, nothings happened yet.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Tell me which one was cut that didn't take away protection for the workers or the economy or environment. They need more regulations not less. You people are funny , your saying that business can do what ever they like and they can be trusted to take care of us , Corporate nanny's. I trust Government about 100 or 200 times more then I tust business to take care of us and protect us , Dont give me the stupid list of regulations that your party is always talking about because the fact of the matter is, when they get the chance to cut regulations they keep those stupid ones like they are gold so they can play you people in the future again and again and again. Try thinking , It might help, maybe.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
I simply pointed out that the points you made about what the turd has done is lip service , and I told you why , so does that makes me a bad guy now? This is funny.
So your aim is to make me think he is a bad guy.

Sorry but I don't take advice from randos off the internet.

I see him as a serious flawed human being. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Or just disagree.

Aug 2016
CA
Yup the increase in jobs went down with your man,
I'll give you a chance here , take any aspect of our economy and show us a chart that even suggests that The turd did anything to advance those numbers even the evil domestic product chart during Obama's years , corporation will take that any day month or year if the rest of Obama's benefits came with it. Show your stuff buddy back up your shit.
What are you ranting on about? Can someone decipher this?

Mar 2015
Minnesota
So your aim is to make me think he is a bad guy.

Sorry but I don't take advice from randos off the internet.

I see him as a serious flawed human being. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Or just disagree.
No my aim is to show you what a bull shitter he is, all the ones that you were so proud of is bullshit or a distortion.
Each country committed to throwing 2% of it's GDP into the pot, and until Trump, didn't do it. He called them on it and they straightened up.
Bullshit read the agreement that is a total lie.