God Prefers

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
God sends atheists to Hell. And anyone else who is not saved by Grace through Faith in Christ alone.
I think God can save whomever he likes. And not all who cry "Lord, lord!" will see the kingdom of heaven.

Judgment belongs to God. The Bible says God doesn't like those who judge others because they usurp what is His and His alone. "Judge not, that thou be not judged." You can rely on the promise of the Cross--that's good. But God can do what He likes, and judging whether someone is going to Hell or not is itself a sin.
"

Nov 2016
USA
I think God can save whomever he likes. And not all who cry "Lord, lord!" will see the kingdom of heaven.

Judgment belongs to God. The Bible says God doesn't like those who judge others because they usurp what is His and His alone. "Judge not, that thou be not judged." You can rely on the promise of the Cross--that's good. But God can do what He likes, and judging whether someone is going to Hell or not is itself a sin.
"
And I have just sinned. :(

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Then they can keep company with all the hateful so-called Christians who went there. *snort*
Agreed. I strongly doubt a loving, merciful God would send the people of primitive societies to Hell for not accepting someone they never heard about. OTOH, I can see how someone who should know better would spend some penance in their own Hell for going against God's commandments.