GOP CONGR won't allow DOJ review The "MEMO", warns RELEASE WOULD BE RECKLESS!

Jul 2015
Florida
So NUNES bullshit memo, that HE WROTE to TRASH MUELLER and the FBI with questionable (spun) intelligence isn't allowed to be reviewed by the appropriate agencies. What's he afraid of? The DOJ saying specifically, do not release it and wrote a rather scathing letter to NUNES. "It would be RECKLESS".

I'm concerned about a FRIDAY night 'dump' when Congress won't be in to be yelled out, Trump on a plane, 'unreachable' and less rigorous weekend coverage.

WHERE'S RYAN in all this? I haven't heard a peep from him in days. The shrinking SPEAKER of the HOUSE? Feckless bastard!

[FONT=&amp]DOJ tells Nunes it'd be 'reckless' to release memo without review

[FONT=&amp]BY JOHN BOWDEN - 01/24/18 07:04 PM EST[/FONT] 2,162

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp]1:41
[/FONT][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]The Department of Justice (DOJ) on Wednesday warned lawmakers not to publicly release a memo purporting to detail surveillance abuses by the U.S. government for fear it will harm national security and ongoing investigations.

Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd, in a letter to the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), said the Republican push to release a memo they say reveals political bias at the FBI and DOJ would be "extraordinarily reckless" without a review by those agencies....
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/370614-doj-official-tells-nunes-itd-be-reckless-to-release-memo-without

Last edited:
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
So NUNES bullshit memo, that HE WROTE to TRASH MUELLER and the FBI with questionable (spun) intelligence isn't allowed to be reviewed by the appropriate agencies. What's he afraid of? The DOJ saying specifically, said, do not release it and wrote a rather scathing letter to NUNES. "It would be RECKLESS".

I'm concerned about a FRIDAY night 'dump' when Congress won't be in to be yelled out, Trump on a plane, 'unreachable' and less rigorous weekend coverage.

[FONT=&]DOJ tells Nunes it'd be 'reckless' to release memo without review

[FONT=&]BY JOHN BOWDEN - 01/24/18 07:04 PM EST[/FONT] 2,162

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[FONT=&]1:41
[/FONT][FONT=&][FONT=&]The Department of Justice (DOJ) on Wednesday warned lawmakers not to publicly release a memo purporting to detail surveillance abuses by the U.S. government for fear it will harm national security and ongoing investigations.

Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd, in a letter to the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), said the Republican push to release a memo they say reveals political bias at the FBI and DOJ would be "extraordinarily reckless" without a review by those agencies....
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/370614-doj-official-tells-nunes-itd-be-reckless-to-release-memo-without
Could charges be brought against Nunes after he was warned by the FBI?

One Congressman said it looked like something written on a drunken binge. I just hope his voters are watching his squirming ,trying to cover himself.

Jul 2015
Florida
Could charges be brought against Nunes after he was warned by the FBI?

One Congressman said it looked like something written on a drunken binge. I just hope his voters are watching his squirming ,trying to cover himself.
You would think, wouldn't you! I want to know why TRUMP has taken to this little rural CA, 'farmer' with an AG degree. Remember he was on Trumps' transition committee. How did Trump pluck this little no name out? (I mentioned it before. What does Nunes wife look like?)

Mar 2008
Broadcast Depth
You would think, wouldn't you! I want to know why TRUMP has taken to this little rural CA, 'farmer' with an AG degree. Remember he was on Trumps' transition committee. How did Trump pluck this little no name out? (I mentioned it before. What does Nunes wife look like?)
She probably looks like someone that won't sue for a little slap and tickle.

Oct 2017
California
The DOJ is part and party to the report. From what it sounds like so far, there are members of the DOJ that are complicit in illegal activities. Americans should be allowed to read it before names are redacted.