GOP debate - Thurs Sept 22 - Who's watching?

Watching tonight's Fox/Google/Florida GOP sponsored GOP debate?

• I'll read about it tomorrow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine

This week's debate has an additional candidate - Gary Johnson was a late addition to the roster. Also, I didn't know Google was co-sponsoring the debate. Interesting.

Tonight is the Fox/Google/Florida Republican Party GOP debate in Florida. Brett Baier will be moderate, and Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace will also be present as panelists. Who's watching?

Fox News-Google Debate Draws Nearly 20,000 Viewer Questions | Fox News

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/09/gary-johnson-invited-to-participate-in-his-first-national-gop-debate/

Jan 2011
east coast

This week's debate has an additional candidate - Gary Johnson was a late addition to the roster. Also, I didn't know Google was co-sponsoring the debate. Interesting.

Tonight is the Fox/Google/Florida Republican Party GOP debate in Florida. Brett Baier will be moderate, and Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace will also be present as panelists. Who's watching?

Fox News-Google Debate Draws Nearly 20,000 Viewer Questions | Fox News

Gary Johnson to Participate in National GOP Debate - ABC News
Considering who is sponsoring this debate, i gaurantee the questions are already prepared and known by all the Republican candidates. Don't look for anything contoversial tonight, it will be rigged to make them look good on all and everything. No gotcha questions tonight. They will all be in their glory to have only their supporters from Fox asking the questions. Biased it will be.

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine
Considering who is sponsoring this debate, i gaurantee the questions are already prepared and known by all the Republican candidates. Don't look for anything contoversial tonight, it will be rigged to make them look good on all and everything. No gotcha questions tonight. They will all be in their glory to have only their supporters from Fox asking the questions. Biased it will be.

Will be interesting ;). We'll see. Brett Baier is a pretty good newsman, generally.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado
It'd be great if these events were run by objective interests. Instead it's either gotcha media or home cooking.