GOP/FOX/red-herringers/THE board demanded RICE testify abt. Russia/unmasking. DONE!

Jul 2015
Florida
NEXT!
[FONT=&amp]Rice has come under fire by House Republicans and the Trump administration, who accused her of improperly
revealing the identities of American citizens caught up in incidental surveillance during probes into Russian meddling
in the election. The criticism alleges Rice was part of an effort to implicate members of the Trump campaign.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Rice has strongly denied wrongdoing. She told CNN earlier this year that she never did "anything that was
untoward"with intelligence that she received.
[/FONT]

Susan Rice met with Senate Intelligence Committee as part of Russia probe

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]BY JORDAIN CARNEY - 07/21/17 03:09 PM EDT[/FONT] 563

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]© Getty Images

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Susan Rice met privately with Senate Intelligence Committee investigators on Friday as part of the panel's investigation into Russia's election interference.
A spokesperson for Rice confirmed the closed-door meeting, saying the former Obama administration national security adviser "met voluntarily" with the committee as part of its ongoing probe.

"Ambassador Rice appreciates the committee’s efforts to examine Russia’s efforts to interfere," said Erin Pelton, a spokeswoman for Rice. "She was pleased to cooperate with the investigation given its extraordinary national significance."

Pelton said Russia's attempted meddling in the election "violated one of the core foundations of American democracy."

Spokeswomen for Senate Intelligence Committee leaders Sens. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) and Mark Warner (D-Va.) — who routinely don't comment on the committee's closed-door deliberations — declined to confirm the meeting, which was first reported by CNN. ...

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/343184-susan-rice-met-with-senate-intel-as-part-of-russia-probe[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Jul 2015
Florida
It was under oath correct?
I would assume so! I have no idea if when its voluntary or by command, there'd be a difference. Frankly, I don't think ANYONE has to worry about Rice in that setting. Burr, I assume will get what he needs.

Last edited:
Sep 2016
My own world
I would assume so! I have no idea if when its voluntary or by command, there'd be a difference. Frankly, I don't think ANYONE has to worry about Rice in that setting, Burr, I assume will get what he needs.
It appears it was under oath as she was questioned as a witness and they were acting officially as investigators within the committee.
http://www.oann.com/susan-rice-to-testify-on-capitol-hill-tuesday-on-unmasking-of-pres-trumps-team/

I guess the Republicans got zero to incriminate her or it would be all over the right wing media. Apparently it was scheduled for Tuesday but got postponed until today. The right has made such a big deal about this and here it is it actually happens and SILENCE.

Last edited:
Jul 2015
Florida
It appears it was under oath as she was questioned as a witness and they were acting officially as investigators within the committee.
Susan Rice to Testify on Capitol Hill Tuesday on Unmasking of Pres. Trump?s Team | One America News Network

I guess the Republicans got zero to incriminate her or it would be all over the right wing media. Apparently it was scheduled for Tuesday but got postponed until today. The right has made such a big deal about this and here it is it actually happens and SILENCE.
Burr said the whole unmasking thing was in Kevin Nunes mind. Remember he is a REP!!