GOP Senators Have Been Warned: Vote Against Trump and ‘Your Head Will Be on a Pike’

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter

So this is what an acquittal will involve.

And this is the 'man' half the board still defends.

Does this change anything for the sycophants? Doubtful.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Trump was just joking. If he wasn't joking, it was just a figure of speech taken out of context. If it wasn't taken out of context, it's not illegal anyway. If it's illegal it doesn't matter because Trump is the president and as the head of the DOJ he can do whatever he wants.

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
Trump was just joking. If he wasn't joking, it was just a figure of speech taken out of context. If it wasn't taken out of context, it's not illegal anyway. If it's illegal it doesn't matter because Trump is the president and as the head of the DOJ he can do whatever he wants.
And Trump didn't say it , it was a Consigliere coffee boy. And he's known for making shit up anyway. You want we should rough him up? {/slaps Rudy upside the head}

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
I'm sure this is meant figuratively, but it is no secret that Republican congresspeople standing up to Trump earn a sure ticket to losing the next election.
That's what Walter Schaub said. What about "Systematically destroyed."

See - it's like everybody just went full metal stupid on what kind of an excrement Trump is. You really believe people wouldn't be first threatened, then destroyed? What does 'systematically' mean to you? Only their political lives will be destroyed, not their personal ones? How is that going to work?

Nov 2013
NY
"a confidant".. someone said something... if this is newsworthy, and supposed to make a difference, whoever talks, should talk openly then, name names, or just shut up. this over and over repeating of "a source familiar with..." bla bla doesn't do noone any good, and does not move the needle one bit.

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
Okay! I'm going to go to work now. Obviously I've over reacted, this isn't jury tampering, he's almost in the clear, all is well. Have a good weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: the bull59