GOP Strategist - Republicans Hoping To Run Against Bernie Sanders

Sep 2019
Idaho
My opinion is that if Trump doesn't resign b4 the election he will be trounced by any Dem......and the GOP may lose the Senate.

edit: Nice to see that you understand that Putin and TRump's GOP are on the same team against the USA.
I think the voters are finally understanding that too.
Of course Putin supports Sanders, they are of like minds.

Reactions: THOR and MaryAnne
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Warren has grown on me. Maybe she could nudge things more to the advantage of average and poor Americans rather than advantaging the wealthy with no benefit to the economy.
I have to wonder if her handlers havent made her seem more "Bernie like" than she really is? She never has been that way running for senate. She was actually more moderate. But she really backed herself in a corner agreeing with Bernie on Medicare for all and telling Biden that the ACA needs to go. It turned off some voters who I think potentially would have been drawn to her.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I heard that too and hope that isnt the case. Because if it is, Trump will use it too to divide the Ds. Sanders supporters will be pissed. Yangs too since he also said the impeachment deal is killing his chances. While I like Biden, I do think he is a bit of a risk due to age and background.
I am attending a Seminar on Communication this week. Had a discussion with the Teacher Sunday. She grew up in a family of 5 girls, 2 boys. One comment stuck in my mind.” Mom, if you do not hear it from my lips, it is not true!”

Having watched The Lies of Donald Trump, I could not help comparing.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I have to wonder if her handlers havent made her seem more "Bernie like" than she really is? She never has been that way running for senate. She was actually more moderate. But she really backed herself in a corner agreeing with Bernie on Medicare for all and telling Biden that the ACA needs to go. It turned off some voters who I think potentially would have been drawn to her.
I've always seen her as more moderate than Sanders but open to ideas that she thinks might work even if the idea is seen as more to the left politically. I just think she has a better chance of actually getting some things implemented.

Reactions: bajisima
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I've always seen her as more moderate than Sanders but open to ideas that she thinks might work even if the idea is seen as more to the left politically. I just think she has a better chance of actually getting some things implemented.
She is kinder and gentler. lol

Reactions: Babba
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Sanders embraces communism and wants a weakened America. From Putins perspective what's not to love.
That is exactly why I would never vote for him. This moderate Democrat wishes Republicans would get their heads out of, well, you know and start standing for what the party of IKE stood for, caring about rebuilding our Country. Getting out of wars.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Sanders embraces communism and wants a weakened America. From Putins perspective what's not to love.
Sanders is not a communist and most certainly does not want a weakened America.

It would be nice if you'd try having an honest debate spouting caricatures of the American left.

Reactions: grassvoter