GOP Support for Assault Weapons Ban Grows

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
You want a ban on assault weapons. Problem is once the democrats get a crack they will want the door wide open
Show me where I called for the banning of anything. Oh wait, you can't, because I didn't.
Why have you abandoned any attempt at honesty?

And why didn't you answer the question that I asked you?
I'll ask again.
Which part do you have a problem with, the part where I said we need to find a way to keep guns away from people with bad intentions, or the part where I said without infringing on the rights of responsible gun owners?

Apr 2012
Show me where I called for the banning of anything. Oh wait, you can't, because I didn't.

And why didn't you answer the question that I asked you?
I'll ask again.
Which part do you have a problem with, the part where I said we need to find a way to keep guns away from people with bad intentions, or the part where I said without infringing on the rights of responsible gun owners?
When you say guns are part of the problem you are insinuating some must be banned. You give no solution so like all good democrats you are just a part of the problem and you want it used as an election cycle issue

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Many Righties are not legitimate debaters.
Example:
Lefty says:" I thinking killing innocent people is immoral."
Righty responds.."So you admit you want to take all guns away and kill babies?!"

You simply can't debate trolls like that.

Dec 2018
Florida
Same as they have always been; greed, revenge, jealousy, the usual.
And that is where the question becomes...what pushes them beyond the threshold on motives? When does motive become intent? Why? Drugs/alcohol? Mental illness/instability? I think that those 2 are the most likely.