GOP Support for Assault Weapons Ban Grows

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
When you say guns are part of the problem you are insinuating some must be banned. You give no solution so like all good democrats you are just a part of the problem and you want it used as an election cycle issue
I see. You can't answer the question that I've asked you twice. You can't answer it because it would expose how dishonest you've been with what I've said.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
And that is where the question becomes...what pushes them beyond the threshold on motives? When does motive become intent? Why? Drugs/alcohol? Mental illness/instability? I think that those 2 are the most likely.
Probably...
Who knows for certain? One man walks in on his wife fucking another guy. Throws the guy out of the house and tells his wife he's seeing a divorce lawyer in the morning.
Same thing happens to the guy next door and he takes a pistol and shoots them both to death.
*shrug*

Apr 2012
Many Righties are not legitimate debaters.
Example:
Lefty says:" I thinking killing innocent people is immoral."
Righty responds.."So you admit you want to take all guns away and kill babies?!"

You simply can't debate trolls like that.
You mean liberals refuse to look at facts that show they are spewing lies

Apr 2012
I see. You can't answer the question that I've asked you twice. You can't answer it because it would expose how dishonest you've been with what I've said.
I have answered it not my fault you can't accept the answer

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
I have answered it not my fault you can't accept the answer
You are confused. You did not answer the question I asked. You danced around to avoid answering it, because you know it would have exposed you for your dishonesty. You keep stating that I want to disarm citizens, which is a falsehood on your part, and you know it. I've challenged you to show where I've said that, yet you can't, because you know I've never said that. But since you are a fanatical trump loyalist, this isn't really surprising.
So I'll try one more time...
Which part do you have a problem with, the part where I said we need to find a way to keep guns away from people with bad intentions, or the part where I said without infringing on the rights of responsible gun owners?

remington50

Dec 2018
Florida
Probably...
Who knows for certain? One man walks in on his wife fucking another guy. Throws the guy out of the house and tells his wife he's seeing a divorce lawyer in the morning.
Same thing happens to the guy next door and he takes a pistol and shoots them both to death.
*shrug*
True. But most people make the right choice.

Apr 2012
You are confused. You did not answer the question I asked. You danced around to avoid answering it, because you know it would have exposed you for your dishonesty. You keep stating that I want to disarm citizens, which is a falsehood on your part, and you know it. I've challenged you to show where I've said that, yet you can't, because you know I've never said that. But since you are a fanatical trump loyalist, this isn't really surprising.
So I'll try one more time...
Which part do you have a problem with, the part where I said we need to find a way to keep guns away from people with bad intentions, or the part where I said without infringing on the rights of responsible gun owners?

I showed it and answered your question