GOP Support for Assault Weapons Ban Grows

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
I showed it and answered your question
No you didn't. You made up what you wanted me to have said, and then answered to that. Why can't you just be honest,m and answer what I asked.
Apparently, you want gang members, criminals, and those with bad intention to be armed. So, it appears as though you support mass shooters. Your non-answer can be taken no other way.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
No you didn't. You made up what you wanted me to have said, and then answered to that. Why can't you just be honest,m and answer what I asked.
Apparently, you want gang members, criminals, and those with bad intention to be armed. So, it appears as though you support mass shooters. Your non-answer can be taken no other way.
A ban on assault rifles would not stop gang members and criminals from arming themselves though. Most gun violence perpetuated by criminals (the vast majority of them in fact) are done with guns illegally obtained. So a ban isn't going to affect that (and indeed why it didn't back when Clinton tried it).

All banning assault rifles would do is cause a lot of domestic unrest for no real purpose.

Go after the black market and get illegally possessed firearms (of all kinds) off our streets. That's a logical and reasonable proposition that would have a real impact on gun violence without alienating law-abiding gun owners.

Apr 2012
No,I showed what you insinuated. Yes the democrats strict gun laws are working so well in Chicago

His son was killed in the worst shooting of Chicago’s most violent weekend. He ‘just happened to be one of them’

10 dead, at least 52 wounded in Chicago since Friday

Last edited:

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
A ban on assault rifles would not stop gang members and criminals from arming themselves though. Most gun violence perpetuated by criminals (the vast majority of them in fact) are done with guns illegally obtained. So a ban isn't going to affect that (and indeed why it didn't back when Clinton tried it).

All banning assault rifles would do is cause a lot of domestic unrest for no real purpose.

Go after the black market and get illegally possessed firearms (of all kinds) off our streets. That's a logical and reasonable proposition that would have a real impact on gun violence without alienating law-abiding gun owners.
You should direct this post to someone who is advocating a gun ban. If you've read through this thread, you would know that I've said we need to find a way to keep guns out of the hands of criminals without infringing on the rights of responsible gun owners.

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
You showed nothing except your inability to understand what you've read. And again, I see you haven't answered the question that I've asked you numerous times. So at this point, in can only be assumed that you support keeping criminals armed.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
You should direct this post to someone who is advocating a gun ban. If you've read through this thread, you would know that I've said we need to find a way to keep guns out of the hands of criminals without infringing on the rights of responsible gun owners.
Ok fair enough.

Apr 2012
You showed nothing except your inability to understand what you've read. And again, I see you haven't answered the question that I've asked you numerous times. So at this point, in can only be assumed that you support keeping criminals armed.
Democrats are the ones wanting to keep criminals armed while they take guns away from law abiding citizens. It is gangs in Chicago with illegal guns doing the killing and the democrats that run Chicago have done nothing about it.