GOP telling Trump he is an idiot

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Hmmm...that's quite questionable about open borders....House Passes Mass Amnesty Bill Which Would Give Millions Of Illegal Immigrants A Path To Citizenship
HOUSE PASSES MASS AMNESTY BILL WHICH WOULD GIVE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS A PATH TO CITIZENSHIP
7:04 PM 06/04/2019 | POLITICS
Henry Rodgers | Capitol Hill Reporter

The House passed a vote Tuesday that would grant protection from deportation to illegal immigrants and give millions a path to permanent citizenship status.
The American Dream and Promise Act passed the House with a vote of 236-187. T
Daily Caller? Only the BEST .. Most TERRIFIC sources for jenniel! :lol:

Jan 2019
southeast
Daily Caller? Only the BEST .. Most TERRIFIC sources for jenniel! :lol:

QUOTE]
So what was said in this post is incorrect? How so? They entered our country ILLEGALLY. What do you and your friend HayJenn do not understand? Prove the statement wrong. Proceed
It is nothing more than amnesty.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
The legislation would grant illegal immigrants ten years of legal residence status if they were to meet specific requirements, after which they would then receive permanent green cards after completing two years of higher education or military service, or after working for three years. If that isn't open borders I don't know what it is. Total encouragement
It covers only people ALREADY HERE.

smh

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
It's going to be a lot tougher on Trump from now on with his push for tariffs against Mexico. His own political party is not buying his main selling point on that. Trump should have never considered imposing tariffs on Mexico in the first place knowing full well how it could seriously hurt and be costly to most Americans and to our overall economy. No doubt the GOP now understands that supporting Trump on that would be a grave mistake that they just can't afford to make. After all, they must face reelection before long and the voters will not forget who let them down.

Reactions: the bull59
Jan 2016
Colorado
Trump has put the world on alert that any treaties or agreements he signs isn’t worth the paper they’re written on.

He’s doing everything he can to make the US. an international pariah and punchline. And right up until this moment the Republicans have been perfectly good with that.

What’s changed?
Almost two-and-a-half years in office, and he doesn't have a SINGLE trade agreement to his name.

This is the guy who was supposedly such a GREAT deal-maker.

Jun 2014
United States
Do you have any idea who much the Dreamer's add to our economic growth?

I'm guessing no.

Anway will see if Trump "backtracks" on this stupid tariff.

Apparently, it would make McConnell very happy if he did so.

The fact is that Republicans want closed borders. They don't even want people to come here legally.

I'm not for closed borders. I'm for orderly immigration. Our system has been dysfunctional for years. That's why we have so many undocumented immigrants.