Gore's Movie - An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Yes, and when the slope goes from steady increase to nearly flat, any tick upwards is a new record. The records only being recorded max 200 years ago.

Still a recent peak, but some of those records are a 0.x degrees increase (that's getting to 10^-6 % change), since co2 has increased steadily the entire time (at a rate around 1000-10000x the rate of change in temperatures).

Maybe that was what was being discussed with the attempts to "hide the decline"... (I know, I've laughed at the snopes version of this, don't worry about finding it again)
And we are all laughing at your pathetic attempts to deny the science of global warming. What gives you the idea you are more credible than the IPCC and the NOAA? Delusions of grandeur?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
You are like the guy that would argue with Einstein over the math behind the Theory of Relativity, having no more of an education in the field than an undergrad.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Hell, next you will argue that the moon landings were fake and 9/11 was a staged event by the CIA. Oh, wait, you already argue that.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Hell, next you will argue that the moon landings were fake and 9/11 was a staged event by the CIA. Oh, wait, you already argue that.
Seriously? Bman is one of those moon landing hoax dudes?!? HA HA HA! I didn't know THAT! Oh, wow.

So we're dealing with a genuine lunatic, apparently.

Jan 2016
Colorado
30 years => 0.005% change
15 years (later 15) => 0.00036% change

In other words, for 15 years it was warming significantly faster than the following 15 years. Meanwhile, co2 has been increasing at a slowly accelerating pace.
Globally-averaged temperatures in 2016 were 1.78 degrees Fahrenheit (0.99 degrees Celsius) warmer than the mid-20th century mean.

That was also in the link I provided you. 1.78 degrees Fahrenheit is (as you can see) very nearly a full degree Celsius about the mid-20th century mean. In less than 70 years, that's a BIG increase in global average temperatures. I have NO idea why you're trying to TORTURE the data in this way to make the increase look small.

Well, actually, of course, I DO know why you're doing that......

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Seriously? Bman is one of those moon landing hoax dudes?!? HA HA HA! I didn't know THAT! Oh, wow.

So we're dealing with a genuine lunatic, apparently.
No, he's not... That's a common fallacy used by weak minded people who can't address actual arguments.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Globally-averaged temperatures in 2016 were 1.78 degrees Fahrenheit (0.99 degrees Celsius) warmer than the mid-20th century mean.

That was also in the link I provided you. 1.78 degrees Fahrenheit is (as you can see) very nearly a full degree Celsius about the mid-20th century mean. In less than 70 years, that's a BIG increase in global average temperatures. I have NO idea why you're trying to TORTURE the data in this way to make the increase look small.

Well, actually, of course, I DO know why you're doing that......
Yes, exactly, thank you for confirming my point.