Graham Vows To Destroy The ACA

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Sep 2012
SoCal
If they win back the House and Trump wins.

Look at him. Has his mental health took a drastic turn? His plan was awful and would hurt many. This is a Democratic site, but these are Lindsey’s own words. There is no denying them. Like Trump he is hell bent on tearing down, not fixing.

Lindsey Graham to voters: I 'promise you' we'll get rid of health care if we win in 2020
Lindsey Graham: If the GOP wins in 2020, ‘I can promise you’ we will repeal your health care
No surprise, but it’s official now: The Republican Party is running on repealing the health care of millions of Americans in 2020. The Hill reports, “’If we can get the House back and keep our majority in the Senate, and President Trump wins reelection, I can promise you not only are we going to repeal ObamaCare, we're going to do it in a smart way where South Carolina will be the biggest winner,’ [Sen. Lindsey] Graham said in an interview with a South Carolina radio station.”

And what is the Graham’s “smart way”? Well, of course it’s not very smart at all. As a matter of fact, it’s very dangerous for millions of Americans with existing health care conditions.

Republicans really want guaranteed coverage for pre-existing health conditions to go away. They start by making the protection optional, which would mean millions would be denied health care coverage. The Hill reports,

...MORE...
Graham promises ObamaCare repeal if Trump, Republicans win in 2020
"We've got to remind people that we're not for ObamaCare."

Graham's repeal bill, introduced in 2017, would eliminate major sections of ObamaCare, including subsidies that help people buy insurance and the Medicaid expansion that covers low-income adults in 36 states and Washington, D.C.
The bill would essentially shift money from states like California that expanded Medicaid to states that didn't, like South Carolina. Such a move could force some states to cut health care services and reduce eligibility.

"If we could get the money back to the states, Democratic policies would be tested against our policies," Graham said.

"This scares the hell out of the Democrats. This is what 2020 is about."

...MORE...

Nov 2013
None of your business
If they win back the House and Trump wins.

Look at him. Has his mental health took a drastic turn? His plan was awful and would hurt many. This is a Democratic site, but these are Lindsey’s own words. There is no denying them. Like Trump he is hell bent on tearing down, not fixing.

Lindsey Graham to voters: I 'promise you' we'll get rid of health care if we win in 2020
graham reminds me of another, remember that famous picture of Sammy Davis Jr. hugging Nixon?

Brando called Davis an attention whore for that one.

And Miss PittyPat linseed oil, is no different.

This vaporous viper, attached himself to whatever breast was the most bountiful over the years.

Simply put, Trump's mammaries are producing the most milk at the moment.

Regards
Pace

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
graham reminds me of another, remember that famous picture of Sammy Davis Jr. hugging Nixon?

Brando called Davis an attention whore for that one.

And Miss PittyPat linseed oil, is no different.

This vaporous viper, attached himself to whatever breast was the most bountiful over the years.

Simply put, Trump's mammaries are producing the most milk at the moment.

Regards
Pace
I remember that.

Have we hit bottom, Pace,or is it just me? I try to think there is a turning point, I just do not see it.

Seeing what happened so close has really hit home. The tornado devastation was just a couple of blocks from me and total destruction within a mile. Now, the massive killing.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Personally, I don't think Lady Lindsey is paying attention to the GOP House retirements in 2020. So far there have been 11 GOP House announcements. Considering that and the fact the RWC GOP would need to keep those, it would also need to pick up 19 or so seats to gain back House majority in 2020. LOLs.
:cool:
Like Trump Lindsey lies to himself. But I really do not understand how Lindsey could have gone from losing both his parents, raising his little Sister to the lying, corrupt Trump loving monster he has become.

Nov 2013
None of your business
I remember that.

Have we hit bottom, Pace,or is it just me? I try to think there is a turning point, I just do not see it.

Seeing what happened so close has really hit home. The tornado devastation was just a couple of blocks from me and total destruction within a mile. Now, the massive killing.
on the contrary my friend, we are expressing the pustule.....all of this is coming to the surface and it will leave a big gaping hole, where the flesh of democracy was eaten away by the infection of greed, lust, power and privilege....

but it hasn't hit the bone yet. most DECENT people don't need the media, a circus barker of a president the damned clerics, clergy or anyone else to tell them whats putrid and evil....

there is INDEED an infection in this country.

but decent people, like you, like me?

we are the antibiotic.

Jun 2019
USA
on the contrary my friend, we are expressing the pustule.....all of this is coming to the surface and it will leave a big gaping hole, where the flesh of democracy was eaten away by the infection of greed, lust, power and privilege....

but it hasn't hit the bone yet. most DECENT people don't need the media, a circus barker of a president the damned clerics, clergy or anyone else to tell them whats putrid and evil....

there is INDEED an infection in this country.

but decent people, like you, like me?

we are the antibiotic.
Remember that this was to be repealed and replaced on “day 1”. Then it was day 30, then day 60....

Trump and his retarded party have no better solution, which is now extremely clear. Swapping this out for something better was just another broken campaign process. At least he built s giant wall from sea to sea though, right?

Nov 2013
None of your business
Remember that this was to be repealed and replaced on “day 1”. Then it was day 30, then day 60....

Trump and his retarded party have no better solution, which is now extremely clear. Swapping this out for something better was just another broken campaign process. At least he built s giant wall from sea to sea though, right?
trump is a fool, and a massive one at that, he is nothing more than a contract player in the character actor pool. the real enemy? are those who would fatten their wallets at the expense of all americans, whether they wear magat hats or they don't,

That's the infection, but when you see the Epsteins of this world get their ankles tied by a piano wire to their necks, you know the winds of change are coming.

money doesn't buy a ticket out of the tower of babel into heaven, never did. And now, more than ever, all the platitudes, the false courtesies, the rehearsed generalities of a measured rebuttal to this, is falling away. I am of the opinion, that pendulum of human outrage is swinging wildly, and it will become the guillotine for those who are arrogant enough to think they can escape a just reaction.