Grand Jury Indicts Jussie Smollett

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
If one does a fake race crime it is every bit as bad as the racists in thier creation. I've explained why it's racist, like I said you don't have to agree but I guarntee you if you switched the color around there would be 20 threads on the racist fake hate crime
I guess we're just not going to agree about anything then. To me, a racist attack is much worse than a faked racist attack. Both are bad, for sure, but I'm quite reassured to know that what he claimed happened, did not happen. After all, at least when a fake is investigated we can be relieved to discover that the world isn't as dangerous as people want us to believe, and that some pinhead made the whole thing up. When a real attack is investigated, I'm not relieved to discover anything.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
I guess we're just not going to agree about anything then. To me, a racist attack is much worse than a faked racist attack. Both are bad, for sure, but I'm quite reassured to know that what he claimed happened, did not happen. After all, at least when a fake is investigated we can be relieved to discover that the world isn't as dangerous as people want us to believe, and that some pinhead made the whole thing up. When a real attack is investigated, I'm not relieved to discover anything.

its all good we can disagree!

Reactions: StanStill
Apr 2019
down on Rue Morgue Avenue
As a fake hate crime , it was racist. He said the assailants were white to smear a whole race with a lie. Why didn’t he say Asian, black or Hispanic?

Because his mode was to smear a particular race and to play a victim.

If a white woman who was not raped claims to be raped by a black man, knowing that it fits a racial stereotype (all black men are sexually aggressive) it would be racist as well.

The stereotype Jussie used is what the left preach daily - “whites are inherently racist”.

In other words he was being a racist.

Reactions: Rev. Hellh0und

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
As a fake hate crime , it was racist. He said the assailants were white to smear a whole race with a lie. Why didn’t he say Asian, black or Hispanic?

Because his mode was to smear a particular race and to play a victim.

If a white woman who was not raped claims to be raped by a black man, knowing that it fits a racial stereotype (all black men are sexually aggressive) it would be racist as well.

The stereotype Jussie used is what the left preach daily - “whites are inherently racist”.

In other words he was being a racist.
If it was racist, how does it malign Trump’s white opposition?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
LMAO at the Extremist Leftist in this thread trying so hard to claim this isn't racist.

Jussie Smollett is a RACIST Leftist POS ....

Leftism is the ENEMY of this Great Nation.

This Smollett POS is just a symptom.

The Real Problem, the REAL ENEMY ... is the RACIST American LEFT !!!

Apr 2019
down on Rue Morgue Avenue
If it was racist, how does it malign Trump’s white opposition?

you are getting wrapped around the axle about the "Trump hat" part of the hoax.

But back to my previous example:
- a white woman was not raped but claimed to be raped by a black male , playing into stereotypes.
now what if she added, when interviewed by the police, that this "rapist" was also wearing an Obama hat.

does it NOW cease to be a racist act because the lie now includes a hat endorsing a political candidate???

Of course not.

you could say "no it's not racist, because there are some black people who opposed Obama."

However, a racist viewpoint can state that all of a certain race are a particular way, but it can also imply that merely most are that way.
A person can smear a race while at the same time smear a political party or candidate. They don't have to be exclusive.