Grassley says Kavanaugh vote Monday if no response by tonight.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Inappropriate Content
Water boarding should be brought back just this one time. Would like to hear Ford say “I lied”, then taken into custody for 5 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 2010
Oregon
Granted another extension.
There shouldn’t be a need for extensions. The deadlines are arbitrary and serve only to place an ultimatum on a potential victim for absolutely no reason. The GOP held Scalia’s seat open for over a year. The election isn’t for over a month. Why do they need to jam it though next week?

This one was in especially poor faith and he was called out for it. He leaked the replies to her proposal to the media before sending it to her lawyer. He knew Dr. Ford had been with the FBI all day dealing with death threats. The negotiations just began yesterday. There had been a single proposal for fucks sake.

It’s fucking bonkers. The GOP are not doing this in good faith at all. You have McConnel out there straight up saying they will “plough through this”. Excellent phrasing. You have the out of touch, tone deaf President attacking her on Twitter. You have prominent DC conservatives (and friends of Kavanaugh)coordinating a gaslighting attack against her accusing another dude by name of being the real attacker.

If she shows up and testifies after all of this, it shows just how courageous and serious she is.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Water boarding should be brought back just this one time. Would like to hear Ford say “I lied”, then taken into custody for 5 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You would waterboard a woman who's claiming sexual assault?

I guess that would teach women to shut the fuck up.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you guys?