Great news for the USA/Bad news for Trump

Nov 2007
Sorry but I won't play your bait game.
:cool:
I'm simply saying that if President Trump loses the election in November that prosecutors going after him will seem to many to be "piling on" and "kicking him when he's down".

President Ford pardoned Nixon based on similar reservations about legal attacks on a man no longer in office.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Moscow Mitch... How out Putin Holster Obama... The only people that colluded with Russia has been /democrat

Biden in his actions in Ukraine, Obama in his IN-action in Syria, Iran

hell I think Obama would have had sex with Putin if he asked
We disagree.......2 old men.

Enjoy your sailing.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I'm simply saying that if President Trump loses the election in November that prosecutors going after him will seem to many to be "piling on" and "kicking him when he's down".

President Ford pardoned Nixon based on similar reservations about legal attacks on a man no longer in office.
Ford's pardon of Nixon led to many presidential crimes that may not have happened if Nixon had not been pardoned.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
for example?
Iran Contra, EVERYTHING that Trump does.

Google a list of all the GOP employees of GOP presidents who ended up in prison,,,,and for what.
That's all anyone needs to do!

Edit: Dems goto jail for sex scandals or stealing money.
Republicans goto jail for abusing their power that often leads to innocent deaths.

This country can survive another Clinton-type bj in the oval office better than more wars.

Last edited:
Nov 2007

Google a list of all the GOP employees of GOP presidents who ended up in prison,,,,and for what.

Republicans goto jail for abusing their power that often leads to innocent deaths.

This country can survive another Clinton-type bj in the oval office better than more wars.
Why can't the U.S. survive more wars?

In terms of human losses, the U.S. could certainly survive a dozen wars the size of Iraq. Same with financial losses.

Sep 2012
SoCal

"Republicans goto jail for abusing their power that often leads to innocent deaths."

AND sex scandals AND stealing money, among other things ...

• Love
Reactions: the bull59