Great News- Fox Poll Shows 51% Favor Impeachment and Removal From Office- Another 4% Just Impeachment

CtC

Mar 2019
California
And now the American people support his impeachment and removal.

Tough, ain’t it?
Only problem with that is ,it ain't gonna happen. (snicker)--So it looks like it will haver to be done the AMERICAN WAY. By an Election. Scheduled in November 2020 ,I believe. (hehe)

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Only problem with that is ,it ain't gonna happen. (snicker)--So it looks like it will haver to be done the AMERICAN WAY. By an Election. Scheduled in November 2020 ,I believe. (hehe)
PS---Two Commies ,one with a bad heart ,and a senile old groper? Who is a proven crook? Our great and just President can beat any of those fools.

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
I think this is the most compelling reason I’ve seen. It makes a lot of sense. Especially if you look at that unsolicited memo he sent to get the job.

He’s gonna save Trump from the deep state, even if by corrupt means
He has probably convinced himself that the likes of Mueller have hijacked "his" Department from the president's control, where it rightfully belongs of course, and toward an unelected Liberal agenda that refuses to accept the result of the 2016 election. The truth of the matter of course being, had Trump not fired Comey on false pretenses, he probably would've avoided the appointment of a special counsel completely, at least during that time frame.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
He has probably convinced himself that the likes of Mueller have hijacked "his" Department from the president's control, where it rightfully belongs of course, and toward an unelected Liberal agenda that refuses to accept the result of the 2016 election. The truth of the matter of course being, had Trump not fired Comey on false pretenses, he probably would've avoided the appointment of a special counsel completely, at least during that time frame.
False pretenses? Try this. The PRESIDENT has the right to fire the head of FBI for any reason. Or NO reason.Look it up.

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
I don't care about his past history, it is what I know when Trump got elected. The Judge is a clown and most often he is wrong on legal aspects.
wow, you sure are drunk on the Trump Kool Aid. a guy who is conservative enough to be the fox chief legal analyst, who has been agreeing with trump on almost all of his end runs around the constitution concerning the muslim ban, calling a national emergency to take money Congress had appropriated for other military funding to build his stupid shit wall, the separating of kids from their moms at the border, all stuff immoral Trump voters all can get behind, is a clown now for seeing how corrupt and unconstitutional trump has been regarding obstruction of justice and now bribing a foreign country to dig up dirt on a political rival.

Reactions: Friday13
Sep 2019
dfw, texas
False pretenses? Try this. The PRESIDENT has the right to fire the head of FBI for any reason. Or NO reason.Look it up.
but if he gives a false reason for the firing, which he did, brainiac, then it is under false pretenses...and actually, you are wrong. if he fired the head of the FBI to obstruct justice, and that can be proven, then that is a crime.

Reactions: Friday13
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Just over half of voters want President Trump impeached and removed from office, according to a Fox News Poll released Wednesday.

A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don’t remove him, and 45 percent opposed impeachment.

Since July, support for impeachment increased among voters of all stripes: up 11 points among Democrats, 5 points among Republicans and 3 among independents. Support also went up among some of Trump’s key constituencies, including white evangelical Christians (+5 points), white men without a college degree (+8), and rural whites (+10).

Even among Trump's most devoted base, white men in overalls playing a banjo while squealing like a pig, support for impeachment is up by 3 loud grunts and a stomp on the ground.

View attachment 29258
Yeah, that's gonna leave a mark. I wonder if Ivanka and Jared are packing their bags and keeping their passports handy?

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
The thing you have to figure out is what percentage as so sick of this BS that they want to get this to the Senate as soon as possible so it will be over.

I have been in that camp for well over a year.

Hmmm, now how do we figure out why the House hasn't had a vote yet?

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
but if he gives a false reason for the firing, which he did, brainiac, then it is under false pretenses...and actually, you are wrong. if he fired the head of the FBI to obstruct justice, and that can be proven, then that is a crime.
Nonesense. Where do you come up with this stuff? Political speech is protected speech. Firing someone is an act, not speech. You can't invalidate the act of firing on the basis of political speech. Trump says things for affect, as a negotiating overture and to just piss people off. And he does it constantly in 8 different directions. There is no legal requirement for accurate speech unless you are under oath.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
The thing you have to figure out is what percentage as so sick of this BS that they want to get this to the Senate as soon as possible so it will be over.

I have been in that camp for well over a year.

Hmmm, now how do we figure out why the House hasn't had a vote yet?
That's a risk the Democrats are taking; voter fatigue.

Still, it's amazing that it's a Fox poll with these findings.

I think they're just getting their ducks in a row. Why is the Trump mob so anxious to push for an early vote?