Greetings

Oct 2011
I'm a fairly well informed individual that enjoys talking politics casually every once in awhile.

I decided to join your site because it was near the top of Google's rankings and you seemed to have the most up to date forum component of the top guys.

Anyway I look forward to talking it up with you all!

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
I'm a fairly well informed individual that enjoys talking politics casually every once in awhile.

I decided to join your site because it was near the top of Google's rankings and you seemed to have the most up to date forum component of the top guys.

Good to know.

Welcome to the forum!

Feb 2011
happyfunville
Four posts and I like you already. Common sense isn't so common around here at times...

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine

Hiya ssbechtold3, nice to meetcha :) Welcome to PH!

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

Welcome, I'll look forward to reading your posts.

Recent Similar Discussions Forum Date
New Users
Recent Similar Discussions
Greetings from The Brain.