Greta Thunberg suggests protesters should break the law

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Driving around in town cars gives you plenty of time to be a drama queen over topics that don't affect you directly in the least.
I get it, people need hobbies, and not every hobby has to be a good one.

yours seems to be barking...... but no bite! Haha....

Seriously, the hubris of middle and upper middle class protesters fucking up the working mans day should tell you something.

Jan 2014
California
She seems to be a little on the nasty side, after watching her interview at the UN. I bet she is a real treat if she doesn't get her own way. :)
Ms. HCProf,

Just imagine if she catches her parents eating a cheeseburger:

"How dare you. You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words."

Reactions: Rev. Hellh0und

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
So if she has a mental disorder that is causing her to act so high and mighty perhaps a good spanking may not be appropriate. Medication then, perhaps?
Medication might help for anxiety and such, but there is not a treatment for autism. It is not a mental disorder per se, but more of a matter of how a person's brain is structured. It is really more of a developmental disorder.

Reactions: HayJenn
Nov 2014
North Carolina
Medication might help for anxiety and such, but there is not a treatment for autism. It is not a mental disorder per se, but more of a matter of how a person's brain is structured. It is really more of a developmental disorder.
Seems like splitting hairs to me. If your brain has a development disorder it seems to me that can be reasonably described as a mental disorder - since that is literally what the word mental means - that it has to do with the brain.

In any case; and semantics aside - the girl appears to be a nut job and could probably benefit from some anxiety medications before she loses what sanity she has left. Being in the state of constant fear that the world is about to end would ravage even a normal mind - let alone one that has development problems.

Oct 2019
Earth
I don't think autism is the girls only problem, she looks like a case study for fetal alcohol.

Oct 2019
Earth
Seems like splitting hairs to me. If your brain has a development disorder it seems to me that can be reasonably described as a mental disorder - since that is literally what the word mental means - that it has to do with the brain.

In any case; and semantics aside - the girl appears to be a nut job and could probably benefit from some anxiety medications before she loses what sanity she has left. Being in the state of constant fear that the world is about to end would ravage even a normal mind - let alone one that has development problems.
I view it as giving up on any semblance of a scientific argument and now shifting directly into propaganda.

"How dare you attack a child" will be tossed around whenever someone puts up a scientific argument next to her statements.

Reactions: Jeremy

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I don't think autism is the girls only problem, she looks like a case study for fetal alcohol.

I disagree with this, she has aspergers and seems rather smart. Her biggest problem is adult putting her well being Secondary to her usefulness for her adult causes.