Group poll - Do you agree with the SPLC view on Separatists?

Do you agree with the SPLC view on Separatists?

• I do not agree with the SPLC view on this item

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think only Caucasian people can be racists

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Feb 2015
sadness
Based on the recent focus on Nationalists and Separatist type groups, please read the SPLC summary and indicate if you agree with them or not on their view for this group?

SPLC DEFINITION FOR SEPARATIST GROUP
i said this to someone else in a different thread..... if you are going to link to racist sites... put in a warning.

Do me a favor...copy and past what ever racist bullshit they are spewing you want me to read.

Aug 2016
CA
Did you see the list of black separatist groups? I wonder if any of the leftists here will denounce this type of racism.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Did you see the list of black separatist groups? I wonder if any of the leftists here will denounce this type of racism.
I'm not familiar with any of the groups listed - with the possible exception of "The Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ." I work in central Philadelphia, and I think I've occasionally seen them* shouting some form of gospel from sidewalk soapboxes and posters near the corner of JFK and 15th Street. I never stuck around long enough to try and understand their ideology.

But if it matches the SPLC's definition, then speaking as a leftist, I won't hesitate to denounce it as racism.

* A lot of these soap-box groups have similar names, and it's tough to keep them straight if you're not paying attention.