Group Run by al Qaeda Terrorist Invited to Brief Dems on Drone Policy

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10

The level of treason from this administration is baffling, the people accepting it is worse. Drone policies set by AQ? Obama shouldn't be using drones in Yemen or any other place other than Afghanistan and that should be limited to troop support. Oh no, this traitor uses them anywhere he wishes. Hell he is now, as far as I can tell, using them to assist Saleh's son to retake Yemen. No wonder he wants AQ's input, don't wanna hit the wrong targets and all. Fuck, next thing you'll hear is Obama seeks AQ's help in US Domestic Drone Policy, and if you people think that's a fucking joke, think again, I ain't laughing!

UAE Funding Former Dictator’s Son for Coup in Yemen

Oct 2013
Ohio

The level of treason from this administration is baffling, the people accepting it is worse. Drone policies set by AQ? Obama shouldn't be using drones in Yemen or any other place other than Afghanistan and that should be limited to troop support. Oh no, this traitor uses them anywhere he wishes. Hell he is now, as far as I can tell, using them to assist Saleh's son to retake Yemen. No wonder he wants AQ's input, don't wanna hit the wrong targets and all. Fuck, next thing you'll hear is Obama seeks AQ's help in US Domestic Drone Policy, and if you people think that's a fucking joke, think again, I ain't laughing!

UAE Funding Former Dictator’s Son for Coup in Yemen
So..if there is a contest for most ignorant,absurd, paranoid post on this site...is there a prize? are there rules?

Chump... the POINT of unmanned drones is we can zap Al Qaeda types in places we vcan not fly a helicopter or insert "boots on the ground". In Afghanistan...that's not he case...for now. To claim we get consultation from...some guy who's Al Qaeda... is ...probably a HOAX to sort out the fools from the generic jerks. Logically... if we intend to pop some bad guys in Yemen... we do need some eyes on the ground. We don't want to get a backlash by hitting some average citizen....especially when a Hellfire costs about $50,000. That's like us dropping a Mercedes Benz on some random farmer and thinking it's a good plan.

Your childlike rant...treason...traitor...blah blah... is unsupported. Yemen is not a STATE..no part of the USA. There's no part of "Patriotic American" that obliges us to be NICE to Terrorists far away. You INSULT a President we..the people elected...with empty slander... so... seems if you want to see a TRAITOR...you can look in the mirror. This crap sounds like some Tim McVeigh bullshit to me.

I may not like each and every detail about every policy... but that does not justify calling anyone TRAITOR. If we hurl insults at random with no relevence to actual facts... we are not fit to be involved in politics...just contaminate it .

Reactions: 3 people
May 2013
North East
So..if there is a contest for most ignorant,absurd, paranoid post on this site...is there a prize? are there rules?

Chump... the POINT of unmanned drones is we can zap Al Qaeda types in places we vcan not fly a helicopter or insert "boots on the ground". In Afghanistan...that's not he case...for now. To claim we get consultation from...some guy who's Al Qaeda... is ...probably a HOAX to sort out the fools from the generic jerks. Logically... if we intend to pop some bad guys in Yemen... we do need some eyes on the ground. We don't want to get a backlash by hitting some average citizen....especially when a Hellfire costs about $50,000. That's like us dropping a Mercedes Benz on some random farmer and thinking it's a good plan.

Your childlike rant...treason...traitor...blah blah... is unsupported. Yemen is not a STATE..no part of the USA. There's no part of "Patriotic American" that obliges us to be NICE to Terrorists far away. You INSULT a President we..the people elected...with empty slander... so... seems if you want to see a TRAITOR...you can look in the mirror. This crap sounds like some Tim McVeigh bullshit to me.

I may not like each and every detail about every policy... but that does not justify calling anyone TRAITOR. If we hurl insults at random with no relevence to actual facts... we are not fit to be involved in politics...just contaminate it .
very nicely and politely put.
Have you or anybody you know taught you how to deal with patients in chamber # 6?

Nov 2013
Bay Area
Did you know the term Al Qaeda was created by the CIA. They had a "data base" in the 1980's naming all the Mujahideen "freedom fighters" that they armed and trained along with Bin Laden. Al Qaeda means "the base" which is a reference to the CIA's Mujahideen database. "Al Qaeda" doesn't even exist in the sense that "Al Qaeda" fighters dont even call themselves that.

Reactions: 1 person
Nov 2013
Surprise, Az
Name calling starts at no. 2 post again. It isn't slander if it's true, and boy is it true !