Grow Up, Do Your Job, End This Shutdown': Federal Workers Hold Massive DC Rally Against Trump

Jan 2019
Midwest
'Grow Up, Do Your Job, End This Shutdown': Federal Workers Hold Massive DC Rally Against Trump

"
Federal workers, government contractors, and the unions that represent them ralliedin Washington, D.C. on Thursday to pressure President Donald Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to end the ongoing government shutdown, which is just days away from becoming the longest in U.S. history.
As the president continues his "temper tantrum" over $5.7 billion in funding for his "ridiculous" wall along the U.S.-Mexico border—which Democratic lawmakers and the majority of Americans have consistently opposed—the 800,000 federal employees who aren't getting paid during the shutdown are calling on the GOP-led Senate to pass spending legislation approved by the Democratic House to reopen the government, with or without Trump's support.
"

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
haven't had the news on all day. So, I don't know the answer to this question. Is the media covering this or still fixating on Mueller stuff?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
The cartels agree... Don't go for border security; they want to maintain the flow of drugs, gang members and underage prostitutes.

Vote for the cartels, stop the wall.

Apr 2014
Maryland
The cartels agree... Don't go for border security; they want to maintain the flow of drugs, gang members and underage prostitutes.

Vote for the cartels, stop the wall.
Yeah, they won’t get in with all the other points of entry....trump sure knows his base. Be afraid be afraid be afraid, they’re all killers and rapists.Especially those Guatemalan families fleeing violence and poverty

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Yeah, they won’t get in with all the other points of entry....trump sure knows his base. Be afraid be afraid be afraid, they’re all killers and rapists.Especially those Guatemalan families fleeing violence and poverty
So, if the wall is NOT a threat to your cheap drugs, gangs, workers and hookers, then WHY are they fighting so hard to prevent it?

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Leftist unions. Public service unions should be banned as FDR agreed they should not be permitted. And federal government workers earn far more than people in the private sector do.

Has anyone noticed the 20+ days? Anyone? Bloated government.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
My guess, there is a conspiracy theory that has the answer, and you are all over it. What do I win?

Thanks for playing, sorry, no parting gifts.

Remember when Øbama, Schumer, and Hillary were for a wall/fencing/barricades? Ask them why not now.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Thanks for playing, sorry, no parting gifts.

Remember when Øbama, Schumer, and Hillary were for a wall/fencing/barricades? Ask them why not now.
My guess, they hate Trump's fucking guts and would rather die than kiss his ass, what about you, what is your guess?