guess cnn and msnbc don't care if kids are watching.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
so, all day long on both networks they have a headline plastered up on the screen using profanity. You know what word I'm referring to if you've been watching. Why? Because if the point of it all is suppose to be that Trump referred to these countries in a profane manner, that point is lost in their own use of profanity. Way to get right down in the gutter with Trump. They must all be so proud.

Reactions: 3 people
Nov 2013
None of your business
so, all day long on both networks they have a headline plastered up on the screen using profanity. You know what word I'm referring to if you've been watching. Why? Because if the point of it all is suppose to be that Trump referred to these countries in a profane manner, that point is lost in their own use of profanity. Way to get right down in the gutter with Trump. They must all be so proud.
We should hide that this bastard is turning this country into a shit hole? Why pretend?

Reactions: 6 people
Jun 2006
Vancouver
Actually I wouldn’t let my kids watch CNN or whatever the other one is anyway.

I’d like them to grow up to have basic human decency and integrity.

Reactions: 2 people

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
We should hide that this bastard is turning this country into a shit hole? Why pretend?
Trump didn't force CNN or MSNBC to use profanity on the air. They are both being part of the problem by doing that. We shouldn't let Trump drag us all down in the gutter with him. We're better than that as a country.

Reactions: 2 people

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
They should report it as they see fit and those who are offended should tune it out. I'd rather the president's words be in the headline, myself. I see no good in having a journalism site run cover for the president by providing for him the filter that he himself lacks. Not their job.

Reactions: 12 people

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
yes, by all means. Let's lower our own moral standards if only it means criticizing Trump.

Reactions: 3 people

Amelia

Former Staff
Jun 2014
Wisconsin
News is PG.

With Trump as president, more so now than ever.