Guess the ethnicity quiz.

Aug 2018
Vancouver
The men pictured below are all convicted murderers here in Canada. I saw them in the news today.

I have a challenge for you.

If you were a witness, how would you describe the race or ethnicity of each man?

1_4279366.jpg

If you've also read about them in Can news, or otherwise know the answers, pls don't spoil it until a few more have had the chance to guess.

Jul 2015
Florida
The men pictured below are all convicted murderers here in Canada. I saw them in the news today.

If you were a witness, how would you describe the race or ethnicity of each man?

View attachment 21396

If you've also read about them in Can news, or otherwise know the answers, pls don't spoil it until a few more have had the chance to guess.
Definitely "mutts". Not a clue. (4 of those pics look like the same guy. Is this a trick?)

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
I don't know the answers, and I probably would not have described by ethnicity, anyway, just by the details. I must say, though, that they all look like the same person with different hair and grooming.

Jul 2014
Border Fence

View attachment 21396

It is the same guy...and no I can not tell his ethnicity.

Aug 2018
Vancouver
Yes it was a trick. They're all the same guy.

Witnesses to the same shooting described the shooter as Caucasian, Hispanic, Aboriginal, black and middle Eastern. Different news broadcasts showing the actual video of him fleeing the scene described him as any one of the above.

I just thought it was interesting.

Not interesting enough to spend three days arguing about if it was racist or not, though. So I won't.

Jan 2014
California

View attachment 21396

Mr. Barknuckles,

He looks to be middle eastern.