[GW:35/158] The thread to post your absolute proof of what the Bible says is true

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Jews didn't exactly help Jesus stay alive. You want to discuss crimes, what did the Pharisees do to Jesus?
So ... you are still calling Jews out for (the impossible crime of) deicide? Seriously?
There is a passage in the Bible that says that the Jews killed the Jesus character. The Talmud says that the Jews killed him using five different methods of execution.
Umm it was the Romans that killed Jesus.. the Roman governor of that province passed the sentence so he is ultimately responsible. It's never good press when a superpower kills the son of a god so Rome blamed the locals.

anyhooo.. good movie :cool:

Last edited:
Jul 2019
Heartland
Um, that is not the "First Commandment." See Shemot (Exodus) 20:1 et seq.

This site appears rather suspect, but I have insufficient time to investigate it. Fortunately, I have an actual Talmud available at my shul and can double-check your references taking in the full context.

Um, what? This sounds like an attempt at hiding antisemitism - or "Jew-hatred," if you prefer.
The real Ten Commandments are found in Exodus 34:11-28. Exodus 34:10 provides the basis for the miracles. Those verses are the foundation for the entire Bible. If you don't know that, then it is challenging to make sense of the stories.

Some Talmuds are challenging to read because of the way they are formatted, and some are the "Reader's Digest" version, like the Protestant Bible is an abridged version of the Bible. In the old days, when Gentiles read the Talmud they got so pissed at the hateful passages in it they burned every copy they could get their hands on. The Jews tried to keep it away from the Gentiles and put out somewhat less offensive texts. Based on the evidence, if a guy like Netanyahu says that he believes in the Talmud, then you know that he is a raging bigot who hates Gentiles with a passion. There are lots of biblical passages which show that Gentiles are idiots for believing in the Bible.

Jul 2019
Heartland
Antisemitic claptrap. You do not understand what the Talmud is - or more likely you do not care to understand.
According to the Bible, Jews aren't semites so why the outrage?

I have read the Talmud. It is 100% garbage and has no value to anyone who has an ounce of morality. The problem with some people when discussing religion is that they demand, under penalty of death, that you believe in the ethnocentric Middle Eastern Jewish religious fairy tale called the Bible. I've seen people who go nuts when someone says that the Noah flood is bull shit. Then there are the creationists who think that the world is 6,000 years old just because of the Jewish calendar. It is as if they take out their healthy brains and insert lint in their skulls.

A typical example is the Ten Commandments. That is the most straightforward story in the Bible to understand because it is laid out linearly, with one event following another in sequence. But the problem is that most people have never read the damn thing and believe in the bullshit list from Exodus chapter 20 or Deuteronomy chapter 5 because they sound better than the actual Ten Commandments. And because they love the lie, they don't understand the fairy tale.

Jul 2019
Heartland
Umm it was the Romans that killed Jesus.. the Roman governor of that province passed the sentence so he is ultimately responsible. It's never good press when a superpower kills the son of a god so Rome blamed the locals.

anyhooo.. good movie :cool:
Are you uncomfortable with 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16 (CEB) = "14 Brothers and sisters, you became imitators of the churches of God in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus. This was because you also suffered the same things from your own people as they did from the Jews. 15 They killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets and drove us out. They don’t please God, and they are hostile to the entire human race 16 when they try to stop us from speaking to the Gentiles so they can be saved. Their sins are constantly pushing the limit.[a]God’s wrath has caught up with them in the end."

Jul 2019
Heartland
Most of the Ten Commandments are just ways of living.Common sense. 1. Only one creator. 2. No graven images. In other words ,no Cults. 3. Name in Vain? Common sense since "Yahweh" can be translated as "I Am" or "No Name".4. Remember the Sabbath? Again common sense.A day off is necessary. 5. Honor your parents? Sure.If they are honorable. 6. Shall not MURDER? Sensible. 7.Adultery? Sure. You gave your WORD. 8. Steal? Obvious. 9. Bear false Witness? Probably the worst CRIME of all. If you think about it carefully. 10. Covet? Again. Earn your own living. Don't depend on your "Neighbor".
The problem with that list is that those are not the real Ten Commandments. You may want to read the Bible, from Exodus chapter 19 through Exodus chapter 34. Take notes as you read and summarize every few passages in your own words.

You can also understand it by watching some videos and comparing what they say with what you read for yourself and the notes that you take.

Jul 2019
Heartland
Jesus is not in the Old Testament.
Ezra mentions God's son in the Apocrypha.

2 Esdras 2:46-48 (CEB) =
46 I said to the angel, “Who is that young man who gives them crowns and palms?”

47 The angel answered, “That is God’s Son, whom they confessed in the mortal world.”

I began to praise and celebrate the Lord. 48 The angel said to me, “Go announce to his people how many wonders the Lord God has shown you.”

Jul 2019
Heartland
Your people are going to do animal sacrifices in the new Temple. Looking forward to you justifying that to PETA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jesus was a big fan of animal sacrifices. When he healed the leper he told the guy to get the required animals for the temple priests to sacrifice for him being cured. Have you sacrificed any goats lately?

Jul 2019
Heartland
She would turn them to stone with one look. Just as Yahweh turned Lots wife into salt. Except this would not be biblical. More like Greek? myth. Medusa comes to mind.
The story of Lot's wife is interesting because in the Bible, salt was used as a purifying agent. Considering the subsequent acts of Lot and his skanky daughters, his wife was the only decent person in the family.