**GW #350** Would you Support A Handgun Ban?

Do you support a handgun ban?

• Total voters

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I want you to listen CAREFULLY here now: You SUMMONED me to this thread, jerk. And then you FALSELY called me a chickenhawk, pissing on the grave on my mother when you did so, when it is YOU who is the warmonger. It was YOU who were all GUNG-HO for your GLORIOUS little war in Iraq, pal. NOT ME. I was the guy who was shouting loudly AGAINST it, warning America it would be a terrible mistake. And for that, I was called a TRAITOR and a TERRORIST-LOVER. By people EXACTLY LIKE YOU.

If you don't want me bringing up Trump in your stupid threads, then STOP SUMMONING ME TO THEM, DUMMY!!!!
I remember the Rev cheerleading the war and you being against it.
He claims he was in the service and washed the jets from a nice safe area.
(personally I don't even believe that)

The Rev gets what he dishes.
Stolen Valor is a terrible thing.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Flame Baiting
I want you to listen CAREFULLY here now: You SUMMONED me to this thread, jerk. And then you FALSELY called me a chickenhawk, pissing on the grave on my mother when you did so, when it is YOU who is the warmonger. It was YOU who were all GUNG-HO for your GLORIOUS little war in Iraq, pal. NOT ME. I was the guy who was shouting loudly AGAINST it, warning America it would be a terrible mistake. And for that, I was called a TRAITOR and a TERRORIST-LOVER. By people EXACTLY LIKE YOU.

If you don't want me bringing up Trump in your stupid threads, then STOP SUMMONING ME TO THEM, DUMMY!!!!

1. This is not my thread.

2. I did not "Summon you"

3. I call you a chicken hawk when you call me 'phony pastor' or other names without provocation, like "Jerk"

4. STOP LYING, Chicken hawk.

5. Using your deceased mother as a prop on a political forum is pretty sick.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
I remember the Rev cheerleading the war and you being against it.
He claims he was in the service and washed the jets from a nice safe area.
(personally I don't even believe that)

The Rev gets what he dishes.
Stolen Valor is a terrible thing.

Why be a liar? You can come see my DD214 anytime.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Come on down to Texas, if you are man enough. We could start with cap guns and I will teach you the proper way to handle a firearm. Don't worry son, they don't bite. ROFLMAO!
Why would I do that? I didn't threaten you, threatening people on the internet is for bitch ass pussies. (in general of course)....