[GW: 373] Regarding hatred of "liberals" , "the left", "leftist" , etc, etc, etc.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
why the hatred? Serious question. Right now, as we speak, on social media, over at Fox News, living in our WH, there is a concerted and deliberate effort to generate hatred towards "liberals", "the left", "leftist", etc, etc, etc. I am not talking about the usual types of extreme rivalries. Nope. I'm talking about engaging in deliberate efforts to generated hatred far beyond what we've been used to - ALL BECAUSE OF TRUMP. It's gotten to the point where enough is enough.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
why the hatred? Serious question. Right now, as we speak, on social media, over at Fox News, living in our WH, there is a concerted and deliberate effort to generate hatred towards "liberals", "the left", "leftist", etc, etc, etc. I am not talking about the usual types of extreme rivalries. Nope. I'm talking about engaging in deliberate efforts to generated hatred far beyond what we've been used to - ALL BECAUSE OF TRUMP. It's gotten to the point where enough is enough.
Nixon did the same thing during his impeachment only it was students and anti war folk besides the Dems that he picked on the most. The sure sign of a guilty president.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS

Didn't you just do a thread where you pondered if it was cool or not to be engaging in the hatred and mocking of trump supporters?

Now you blame them for hating you?