[GW: 373] Regarding hatred of "liberals" , "the left", "leftist" , etc, etc, etc.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Ok

Well I can't speak for others if they really hate you. But don't mistake a good heated debate for people hating you.
Not all "heat" is good. If the righties here posted up facts, and a unbiased and in context review of the data showed that a position I took was wrong, I'd change my position and appreciate the info. But that's not usually what happens here. Far more folks are here for lulz and making heads explode, so they are regarded accordingly.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I really think the real schism going forward is going to be pluralist/populist, establishment/libertarian rather than right/left in any case.
Thats also inline with globalism and trade. Thats where the lines will be drawn.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
There should be hatred toward Leftist worldviews. Leftist worldviews are in direct contradiction to Biblical worldviews.

Hate the sin, love the sinner
Rip....do you hate me? I've always been pretty cool to you. Taking up for you in threads...having your back when we agree on an issue....not being fake.

What you're saying is....you hate me by default, even though im cool as **** to you?

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Rip....do you hate me? I've always been pretty cool to you. Taking up for you in threads...having your back when we agree on an issue....not being fake.

What you're saying is....you hate me by default, even though im cool as **** to you?
I've never hated on you.

I'm cool with you. Even if we disagree.

Reactions: Hognoxious
Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
If you ask me, this is just further results from the extreme partisanship that took hold of political discourse in 2016.

Nobody is innocent.

By labeling the others in the worst ways that can be thought up, the issue stopped concerning politics and shifted into a dangerous territory that could shift into open violence.
2016? What are are? Three years old? This shit got bad during the Clinton administration, got worse under Bush (or are you unaware of Swift Boating and Purple Heart band aids?). Then it got downright ugly during the Obama administration with “Michelle Obama has a dick,” and the spread of birtherism which was fanned by that Orange Shitgibbon occupying the White House. It’s funny how the vitriol seems to coincide with the rise of Fox News and their morning and prime time line up of White Nationalist pieces of shit.