(GW at #344) #FoxNews: Yovanovitch responds to Trump attacking her mid-testimony

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Was she on Twitter during testimony? Would she have known about it if not for that unctuous coward Schiff?
The coward would be the one on twitter trying to intimidate a witness. He gave Schiff that evidence himself. Schiff used it the same way any prosecutor would have. He asked the witness herself how that made her feel. The question I have for you is this. Why would you preferr that she find out about the most powerful man on planet Earth smearing her during her testimony in isolation, without the support she was afforded during that hearing? She got a standing ovation because of what Trump did.

Last edited:

CtC

Mar 2019
California
The coward would be the one on twitter trying to intimidate a witness. He gave Schiff that evidence himself. Schiff used it the same way any prosecutor would have. He asked the witness herself how that made her feel. The question I have for you is this. Why would you preferred that she find out about the most powerful man on planet Earth smearing here during her testimony in isolation, without the support she was afforded during that hearing? She got a standing ovation because of what Trump did.
How a Tweet she knew nothing about made her feel? Besides ,she is a traitor.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
The coward would be the one on twitter trying to intimidate a witness. He gave Schiff that evidence himself. Schiff used it the same way any prosecutor would have. He asked the witness herself how that made her feel. The question I have for you is this. Why would you preferred that she find out about the most powerful man on planet Earth smearing here during her testimony in isolation, without the support she was afforded during that hearing? She got a standing ovation because of what Trump did.

lol, sheheard nothing, was a party to nothing, didnt do nothing, she didnt belong in the hearing

Reactions: orangecat