(GW post #279)Acosta: "It felt like we weren't in America any more

Sep 2013
On a hill
Never heard of him. Do you have anyone that is well known and has some influence?
Ever heard of Gary North?

Gary Kilgore North (born February 1942) is an American paleolibertarian writer, Austrian School economic historian, and leading figure in the Christian Reconstructionist movement.[1] North has authored or coauthored over fifty books on topics including Reformed Protestant theology, economics, and history. He is an Associated Scholar of the Ludwig von Mises Institute.[2]

He is known for his advocacy of biblical or "radically libertarian" economics and also as a theorist of dominionism and theonomy. He supports the establishment and enforcement of Bible-based religious law, a view which has put him in conflict with other libertarians.[3] Particularly controversial are his views on capital punishment, which he believes is appropriate punishment for male homosexuality, adultery, blasphemy, and a wide variety of other crimes.[4] Wikipedia
and

Although relatively small in terms of the number of self-described adherents, Christian reconstructionism has played a role in promoting the trend toward explicitly Christian politics in the larger American Christian right.[29][page needed] This is the wider trend to which some critics refer, generally, as dominionism. They also allegedly have influence disproportionate to their numbers among advocates of the growth of the Christian homeschooling and other Christian education movements that seek independence from the direct oversight or support of the civil government. Because their numbers are so small compared to their influence, they are sometimes accused of being secretive and conspiratorial.[30][31][page needed][32][33][page needed] wikipedia

Sep 2012
California
Check the DNA of that fetus and tell me if it's human or amphibian. Lame argument.
So the presence of human DNA defines humanity? The skin flaking off my arms has the same DNA as any other part of my body. Should I have a funeral for it? Perhaps save it in an urn so you can worship it. I am trying to get you to think. Define what is a human being. It is not a heart, not DNA, not a semi-functioning brain, not an arm, leg or finger. Is it consciousness? Try defining it as well. If it is consciousness why do we insist on keeping people in comas with vegetable minds alive, they are not conscious anymore are they? You might want to take the smart and easy way out of this by just saying it might grow into a human being so therefore it is a human being. That is essentially what the anti-abortion crowd did because they could not come up with a better answer. But its an answer created by lazy minds, nothing else. Go ahead and try it, the most intelligent philosophers of all time had a go at it, why not you?

Last edited:
Jun 2018
Ford, Washington
So the presence of human DNA defines humanity? The skin flaking off my arms has the same DNA as any other part of my body. Should I have a funeral for it? Perhaps save it in an urn so you can worship it. I am trying to get you to think. Define what is a human being. It is not a heart, not DNA, not a semi-functioning brain, not an arm, leg or finger. Is it consciousness? Try defining it as well. If it is consciousness why do we insist on keeping people in comas with vegetable minds alive, they are not conscious anymore are they? You might want to take the smart and easy way out of this by just saying it might grow into a human being so therefore it is a human being. That is essentially what the anti-abortion crowd did because they could not come up with a better answer. But its an answer created by lazy minds, nothing else. Go ahead and try it, the most intelligent philosophers of all time had a go at it, why not you?
It's a human being at every stage of development. That's science. It certainly isn't a frog that magically develops into a human. You skin is PART of you. There is no "might" about it. The human zygote is human from day one. That's science.

Nov 2016
USA
Abortion is not the topic. Please don’t derail the thread topic. If you want to argue abortion, either start a thread or go to a thread where abortion IS the topic.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
We loved our first black POTUS. He was loved all across the world. In fact, if he could run today and replace this orange bag of bullshit he would be elected in a landslide. No, we did not worship him, he did not create a cult and yes we did criticize him. But the world now sees the type of person the GOP chose to replace him and it is a laughable farce that is actually sad, it will be a blemish on America for generations that we were capable of electing such a horses ass.

You all literally called him "the messiah".

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work

Well given the current climate and even evidenced by your ilk here. seems like the left are violent snowflakes. note the suspensions for inciting violence/assassinations.

The proof is right there.
Have you been saving a screenshot of the banned camp list since May 7th? Good thing you took a picture, because it was pretty unusual.