(GW post #279)Acosta: "It felt like we weren't in America any more

Jul 2014
Border Fence
When a human being in the womb has a beating heart and brain function? That isn't "a cell".
The Supreme Court set viability as the test. When the fetus can live autonomously outside the womb is when a human fetus becomes a person.

Not at conception. Not at brain wave. Not at heart beat.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Its like a celebrity thing as I can figure. He does the same thing and says the same thing over and over. But they line up and want to go. One network even showed "rally parties" where they get together and watch as a group. I was surprised to find out people I knew in real life did that too. I dont get it. Its odd.
Craigs List has an ad. $50 for 3 hours. 10 more if you bring a sign.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
You all literally called him "the messiah".
I still remember the campaign ads where they put the emblem around his head like a halo.

Seriously can't wait for the big facts to drop, so that we can all end this delusionally partisan nonsense.

Have you ever seen a time where CNN / fox can report on the same event, presented with the same facts, and tell completely opposite and incompatible versions of the same event?

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Its like a celebrity thing as I can figure. He does the same thing and says the same thing over and over. But they line up and want to go. One network even showed "rally parties" where they get together and watch as a group. I was surprised to find out people I knew in real life did that too. I dont get it. Its odd.
I saw some show, the Surreal World I think. Vanilla Ice ran into Gary Coleman and badgered him for like an hour to say "What you talkin' bout, Willis?"

Kinda reminds me of Trump.