GW post #41 WHY this fear of the N word???

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
No, when you make a claim, the burden of proof is on YOU. That’s what you do if engaged in HONEST DEBATE. You prove YOUR claims. I’d you refuse to, then you’re just trolling.
You are truly not capable of playing this game are you?

This is just for you because I am feeling sorry for dragging you around by your nose all evening.

Here's your Google search:

youtube robert byrd uses the n-word 2009 - Google Search

Choose the first youtube video at the top and you will get to see your beloved Robert Byrd still using the N-Word just months before his death.

It should make you guys proud.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
aMEEErica
There was NOTHING conservative about the South at this hateful time. This is the legacy of the DEMOCRAT PARTY in the south and that racist party has NEVER changed.
And your younger generation is very lucky.
My parents and I were on our way to Louisiana from North Carolina and we stopped in Birmingham, Alabama for the night. I had trouble getting to sleep because I heard what sounded like a big party going on outside. A lot of whooping and hollaring. The next day as we drove out, we saw all kinds of destruction. Broken windows, overturned cars, etc.
It had been a race riot. We couldn't drive away fast enough. This was around 1963.

Conservatism means being color blind and accepting people based on the content of their souls and not the color of their skin. I believe REPUBLICAN Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. once made that observation.
You know, you kind of had me going there, it seemed like you were sincere...

Until you jumped on this "democrats are racists" bunk.

Notice my friend @OldGaffer said "conservative" south, used political ideologies instead of party labels...

See, if it were the 1950s, I'd be a republican and the GOP members here would be "democrats," and that's a fact.

And you know it and I know it and so does everyone else.

Dig the "progressive" platform. ^

But alas, you are just another run-of-the-mill, "conservative," dishonest broker.

Thx :)

Last edited:
Nov 2006
You are truly not capable of playing this game are you?

This is just for you because I am feeling sorry for dragging you around by your nose all evening.

Here's your Google search:

youtube robert byrd uses the n-word 2009 - Google Search

Choose the first youtube video at the top and you will get to see your beloved Robert Byrd still using the N-Word just months before his death.

It should make you guys proud.
How long do you continue to use byrd? He's dead. You want a real live breathing racist just go to the white house. Like David Duke said, trump lines up with his vision for America just like he does yours.

May 2016
Florida
You know, you kind of had me going there, it seemed like you were sincere...

Until you jumped on this "democrats are racists" bunk.

Notice my friend @OldGaffer said "conservative" south, used political ideologies instead of party labels...

See, if it were the 1950s, I'd be a republican and the GOP members here would be "democrats," and that's a fact.

And you know it and I know it and so does everyone else.

Dig the "progressive" platform. ^

But alas, you are just another run-of-the-mill, "conservative," dishonest broker.

Thx :)
/thread.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
How long do you continue to use byrd? He's dead. You want a real live breathing racist just go to the white house. Like David Duke said, trump lines up with his vision for America just like he does yours.
He's just parroting what he's been told to think for years so it's not really 100% his fault. He'll give anywhere from quasi to full support for open racists in government, but when challenged with examples of racism from across the spectrum, he'll herd together with his fellow extremist sheep and bleat out: "baa-baa-Byrd!" as if it somehow absolves everyone he views as being on his own team.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
To make a statement this fucking stupid is amazing.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Trump’s Embrace of Racial Bigotry Has Shifted What Is Acceptable in America
Suppressing Trump's Bigotry on Facebook Is Another Form of Bias
Former CPAC leader calls Trump 'social poison' over 'bigoted' campaign ad

YOU don’t get to decide if you’re a bigot or not. YOU don’t get to decide if you’re racist or not. What determines if you’re racist or bigoted is what you do, regardless of your justifications for doing so. So when brown people and Muslim people and Latino people tell you supporting Trump makes you a racist? You don’t get to say they’re wrong. Because they’re not. And when LGBT people tell you supporting Trump makes you a bigot, you don’t get to decide you’re NOT a bigot, because they’re not wrong.

Whether or not you personally want to round up Muslims and put all their names in a database, voting for somebody who wants to do that is racist.

Whether or not you want to deport every person with Latino heritage who’s been ACCUSED of a crime, whether or not they’re here legally, if you vote for somebody who does you’re a racist.

Whether or not you personally think all LGBT people are going to hell and deserve to have their rights stripped from them, voting for somebody who wants to strip LGBT people of their rights makes you a bigot.

Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List
Donald Trump has been obsessed with race for the entire time he has been a public figure. He had a history of making racist comments as a New York real-estate developer in the 1970s and ‘80s. More recently, his political rise was built on promulgating the lie that the nation’s first black president was born in Kenya. He then launched his campaign with a speech describing Mexicans as rapists.
The media often falls back on euphemisms when describing Trump’s comments about race: racially loaded, racially charged, racially tinged, racially sensitive. And Trump himself has claimed that he is “the least racist person.” But here’s the truth: Donald Trump is a racist. He talks about and treats people differently based on their race. He has done so for years, and he is still doing so.
A former hotel executive said Trump criticized a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he argued they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.

He began his 2016 presidential campaign with a speech disparaging Mexican immigrants as criminals and “rapists.”

He uses the gang MS-13 to disparage all immigrants. Among many other statements, he has suggested that Obama’s protection of the Dreamers — otherwise law-abiding immigrants who were brought to the United States illegally as children — contributed to the spread of MS-13.

In December 2015, Trump called for a “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” including refusing to readmit Muslim-American citizens who were outside of the country at the time.

Trump said a federal judge hearing a case about Trump University was biased because of the judge’s Mexican heritage.

In June 2017, Trump said 15,000 recent immigrants from Haiti “all have AIDS” and that 40,000 Nigerians, once seeing the United States, would never “go back to their huts” in Africa.

At the White House on Jan. 11, Trump vulgarly called for less immigration from Haiti and Africa and more from Norway.

He spent years suggesting that the nation’s first black president was born not in the United States but in Kenya, a lie that Trump still has not acknowledged as such.

Trump called Obama (who was editor in chief of the Harvard Law Review) “a terrible student, terrible.

He frequently criticizes prominent African-Americans for being unpatriotic, ungrateful and disrespectful.

He called Puerto Ricans who criticized his administration’s response to Hurricane Maria “politically motivated ingrates.”
He called some of those who marched alongside white supremacists in Charlottesville, Va., last August “very fine people.”

After David Duke, the former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, endorsed him, Trump was reluctant to disavow Duke even when asked directly on television.

Trump frequently claimed that Obama did not work hard as president.

Trump falsely claimed that President Obama “issued a statement for Kwanzaa but failed to issue one for Christmas.”

He is quick to highlight crimes committed by dark-skinned people, sometimes exaggerating or lying about them (such as a claim about growing crime from “radical Islamic terror” in Britain). He is very slow to decry hate crimes committed by whites against dark-skinned people (such as the killing of an Indian man in Kansas last year).
Can we make this post into a macro?