Hannity Hits Washington Post's 'Sick and Repulsive' Headline

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The Washington Post's headline calling ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi an "austere religious scholar" is "sick and repulsive," Fox News host Sean Hannity said Sunday, following the confirmation of his death at the hands of U.S. special forces.

Al-Baghdadi, who took over as the head of ISIS after his predecessor Abu Omar al-Baghdadi was killed in 2010, was said to have detonated a suicide vest as U.S. special forces closed in. Troops were sent to attack a compound in northern Syria where al-Baghdadi was located, according to a U.S. defense official.

No U.S. Special Operations forces were harmed or killed during the mission, and Trump claimed the operation had been in the works for several weeks

Today, only the least informed fools among us, would believe ANYTHING the America Hating Fake News MSM publishes.

Reactions: orangecat

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
LOL... suddenly, describing the leader of a terrorist organization as an "austere religious scholar" is undying praise?

Blind partisans gotta be blind partisans, I guess.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The Washington Post's headline describing former ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as a "religious scholar" is a false, "sick" narrative and should be viewed as "appalling," Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Monday on "Fox & Friends."

Pompeo said the newspaper's timing and choice of words were completely out of line and called for those responsible to apologize.

"I think it's appalling and sick ... that they've frankly not apologized for taking this man who was the head of the terrorist organization that beheaded people... who led a caliphate that threatened large pieces of the Middle East and indeed, presented risks to the United States and America," Pompeo said.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
LOL... suddenly, describing the leader of a terrorist organization as an "austere religious scholar" is undying praise?

Blind partisans gotta be blind partisans, I guess.
Yes. Because that's what the leader of ISIS is known for, religious scholarship.

Reactions: John T Ford