Hannity Knows Just Who to Blame For Dow Plunge: ‘The Obama Economy Was So Weak…’

Feb 2007
In my mind
The shameless, unrepentant semi-official bureau of propaganda for Trump, Fox and in this case Hannity, has pulled off the impossible.

He found a way to blame Obama for the fall in the stock market.

I mean, c'mon, it is not like he would blame Trump for anything, right?

Indeed, the man who praises Trump literally no matter what stupid thing he does has cemented his position in what I feel is the cradle of sycophancy to Trump.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/hannity-knows-just-who-to-blame-for-dow-plunge-the-obama-economy-was-so-weak/

With President Donald Trump having repeatedly touted the stock market’s historic gains since he entered office while taking credit for the continued rise of the Dow Jones, one wonders if he’ll be as willing to own the market in the advent of a major sell-off. Well, it appears that one of Trump’s biggest loyalists in media is potentially giving the president an excuse to embrace if stocks continue to drop.

During his radio program this afternoon, Fox News’ Sean Hannity claimed that we are seeing the impact of the previous administration’s economy on today’s market. Referring to a segment he had just seen on Fox News, Hannity said the analysis is that it was largely President Barack Obama’s fault.

“Because the Obama economy was so weak all of these years we had just artificially cheap money,” the Fox News host said. “Now what’s cheap money? Cheap money is when you can borrow at ridiculously low rates.”

Reactions: 1 person
Oct 2013
Ohio
Hannity is a pull string toy. He's veered off from right wing shill to full Alex Jones bonkers.
what ELSE JUST Happened? Oh.. Trump replaced Yeslin who did a great job stabilizing stuff. THAT event.. happening with a Stock market plunge is no co-incidence. The " Market" likes good trends and Stability. they'd think.. Give Yelsin another term,is a no-Brainer. Instead... A Trump gang busy doing DAMAGE...replaced her with...whatever.

yes.. I own Stock. Not enough to much impact anything.

Anyhow, Hannity's rants have become predictable and worthless. the Right Wing, gets ever more bizzare and savage and that's not gonna end well for them.

Jul 2015
Florida
Hannity is a pull string toy. He's veered off from right wing shill to full Alex Jones bonkers.
what ELSE JUST Happened? Oh.. Trump replaced Yeslin who did a great job stabilizing stuff. THAT event.. happening with a Stock market plunge is no co-incidence. The " Market" likes good trends and Stability. they'd think.. Give Yelsin another term,is a no-Brainer. Instead... A Trump gang busy doing DAMAGE...replaced her with...whatever.

yes.. I own Stock. Not enough to much impact anything.

Anyhow, Hannity's rants have become predictable and worthless. the Right Wing, gets ever more bizzare and savage and that's not gonna end well for them.
He's disgusting. He's so over the top, he's nothing more than a PANDERING PIG.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
It's nice to see that Sean even admitted there was a plunge.

Now Don can not go around uninformed. Now Don has a scape-goat.