Hannity Says 2020 Election Results Will 'Shock the World,'

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

Sean Hannity responded Tuesday to the warm response to President Trump and first lady Melania Trump's appearance at Monday night's College Football Playoff championship game between LSU and Clemson University.

The Trumps were greeted with cheers when they walked onto the field at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans before the playing of "The Star-Spangled Banner." Loud chants of "U-S-A" and "Four More Years" were heard throughout the stadium.

"Wow," Hannity said Tuesday. "'Four more years...U-S-A...' Americans, When you show up to the polls, ask yourself, are you better off than you were four years ago? The answer to that question is crystal clear. "

Hannity criticized Democrats for their failure to "accept the results of the 2016 election" and touted the president's success on a variety of issues, including his crackdown on illegal immigration, and "the lowest unemployment rate since 1969."

I know all the Fake News parrots are gonna attack the source, Sean Hannity and not listen to a single thing he says in this 12 minute video in the article linked in the OP.

But, I challenge any of them to show where Sean Hannity is wrong in anything he states in that video.

Nov 2007
Anyone else think the Republicans will take back the House?
Personally while I would love to see that I have my doubts. Ronald Reagan won one of the biggest reelection victories ever in 1984 yet IIRC the Republicans only gained 14 House seats.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I think Trump winning reelection is going to shock people. I'm not saying it's for sure. But it's a lot more likely than leftists have convinced themselves of. Beating an incumbent president is always an uphill battle. Doing that when the economy is good is even tougher. The best card they had to play was impeachment. And they blew that by making it so obvious that it was a blatantly vindictive move.
What Democrats really have to do to beat Trump is not be crazy and they just can't do it.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Personally while I would love to see that I have my doubts. Ronald Reagan won one of the biggest reelection victories ever in 1984 yet IIRC the Republicans only gained 14 House seats.
True.

However Trump was only 1 of 3 Presidents in history to gain Senate seats in the first mid-terms.

Anything can happen at this point.

Reactions: Dayton3
Oct 2011
Washington State
I think Trump winning reelection is going to shock people. I'm not saying it's for sure. But it's a lot more likely than leftists have convinced themselves of. Beating an incumbent president is always an uphill battle. Doing that when the economy is good is even tougher. The best card they had to play was impeachment. And they blew that by making it so obvious that it was a blatantly vindictive move.
What Democrats really have to do to beat Trump is not be crazy and they just can't do it.
We're crazy? Have you been asleep the last 3 years?

Sep 2016
My own world

Sean Hannity responded Tuesday to the warm response to President Trump and first lady Melania Trump's appearance at Monday night's College Football Playoff championship game between LSU and Clemson University.

The Trumps were greeted with cheers when they walked onto the field at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans before the playing of "The Star-Spangled Banner." Loud chants of "U-S-A" and "Four More Years" were heard throughout the stadium.

"Wow," Hannity said Tuesday. "'Four more years...U-S-A...' Americans, When you show up to the polls, ask yourself, are you better off than you were four years ago? The answer to that question is crystal clear. "

Hannity criticized Democrats for their failure to "accept the results of the 2016 election" and touted the president's success on a variety of issues, including his crackdown on illegal immigration, and "the lowest unemployment rate since 1969."

I know all the Fake News parrots are gonna attack the source, Sean Hannity and not listen to a single thing he says in this 12 minute video in the article linked in the OP.

But, I challenge any of them to show where Sean Hannity is wrong in anything he states in that video.
I found what was incorrect and I didn't have to go beyond the above. People are long over the result of 2016. It's the results of 2018 that hasn't sunk into to Trump apologists. With respect to the crackdown in illegal immigration there are more people coming across illegally than when Obama was President. Trumps' strategy is back firing if the point was to decrease the number.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I found what was incorrect and I didn't have to go beyond the above. People are long over the result of 2016. It's the results of 2018 that hasn't sunk into to Trump apologists. With respect to the crackdown in illegal immigration there are more people coming across illegally than when Obama was President. Trumps' strategy is back firing if the point was to decrease the number.
You parroting the Fake News will change nothing come November.

You are exactly the kind of person Sean Hannity is referring to in the video in the article in the OP.